Charlie Sheen -- Crowd Goes WILD In Cleveland

4/6/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen KILLED IT in Cleveland Tuesday night ... finishing a 2 hour performance with a STANDING OVATION!!!

0331_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01

Spies in the audience tell TMZ the crowd went insane when Sheen first walked on to the stage and instantly began chanting, "F**K DETROIT."

Sheen once again "performed" with the help of a moderator -- who fired off some questions to the Warlock and even took suggestions from audience members ... who screamed out topics throughout the night,

We're told security was "extremely tight" throughout the theater -- especially in the backstage area.

Here's a blow-by-blow on how things went down:

5:17 PM PDT: Charlie walks on to the stage sporting a Cleveland Indians jersey. The crowd goes wild.

5:26 PM: A heckler just asked Sheen, "Where's your coke?" He replied, "In your pocket!"

5:35 PM: Charlie is showing off a t-shirt that reads, "SHEENIUS."

5:45 PM: After several people asked Charlie about Emilio Estevez ... he responded, "Don't you guys want to hear about me?"

5:47 PM: One audience member tells us, "The show is one huge vehicle to sell merchandise, he is hocking everything he can on stage."

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

6:07 PM: Charlie says he's not an actual warlock -- but explained, "I have been able to spin magic the past couple of weeks ... you guys all bought tickets without knowing a damn thing about this show."

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he shouted back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

6:35 PM: Charlie talks about having a "terrible stuttering problem" when he was 8. He says, "Stuttering taught me how to listen, which we all have forgotten about."

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"

6:50 PM: Charlie says, "I've had a ball in Cleveland. I should move here ... is anyone hiring?" Unemployment jokes kill in Cleveland.

6:55 PM: Crowd goes nuts when Charlie puts on an Indians hat, and then gives his dad props ... asking, "How many 'Apocalypse Now' fans are here? Martin Sheen, ever hear of him ... he's the coolest guy on the planet."

7:00 PM: Big finish -- Charlie says, "F**k Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning?"  He closes with, "I love you all goodnight!" ... and walks off to a standing ovation."

Sounds like a full 180 from the opening night disaster in Detroit.

Autumn_in_Michigan

So tell me, give me one actual reason, anyone. What makes this man a 'Warlock'? Give me one truthful reason, I really want to know. Anyone?

Posted at 6:02 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by JustASayin

~~~~~~~~~

Let me guess - "in league with the Devil" or maybe "oath breaker" - take your pick of either definition.

real deal

I'm sure Denise is saying the same thing about him. And she will f*ck that b*tch.

It sounds like this show is even dumber than the other 2.

Is it over yet?

mimi

#21 GO LORI...CALL THOSE FOLLOWERS OUT. CHUCKLES IS GOING DOWN...BYE-BYE CHARLIE SHEEN...DOG KILLER.

BigMike

My father (a very wise man) always told me that you can judge the intelligence of a person by the words he or she uses. When a conversation is dominated by expletives (for the liberals out there...cuss words) it certainly reflects the limited vocabulary of the speaker. Therefore, Charlie is a borderline idiot.

jdog

America, a country full of enablers

CocaColaKid

Ok..If that "spinning magic" comment doesn't get em booing..I don't know what will. He's basically calling them idiots. Let's see if they are.

Dee Dee M.

Yeah, it's Detroits fault that his show sucked so bad. For people that say Detroit is such a crap hole, have you been to Cleveland latey?

Posted at 6:03 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by jkerch

WTFE....Funny how Carlos and his mindless followers seem to want to blame anything and everything but where the true problem is.

Master Po

#15 J Johnson

What pile of trash or abandoned house shall I do it from? How about the one right next door to your housing projects?

Autumn_in_Michigan

The audience is chanting F*ck that B*tch about Denise Richards ?-His ex and the mother of his kids ? Now that ain't cool !

Posted at 6:06 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by Barry Limbaugh

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, let the kids have their minute of fun. Denise is in the Bahamas for the duration and meanwhile both she & Brooke have their "spies" at each show recording anything he says/does related to them that would have any legal legs.

Lori

Wonder what the new 2 1/2 Men will be like? Can't wait to see Rob Lowe show up on the set, everyone applauds and the REAL talent get's back to work producing a great show...can't wait!

Oh and CHUCKLES? he'll be on the road playing Indian Casino's in the desert every night of the week screaming his "patent pending" catch phrases until his pee pee falls off :)

Holly

The new revised Peoples Temple.
Tigers Blood substituting Kool Aid

Some dude

Hey Charlie, wanna come back to Detroit and say that?

rico

CLEVELAND. KICK HIS BUTT....WHAT A LOSER....

Lori

Wow..basically calling his brain dead audience,,,well,,,BRAIN DEAD! nothing like throwing your own stupidity in your face eh Cleveland fanatics? Hope that ticket stub comforts you :)

K

Can Charlie (and/or his people) get in trouble for inciting people? I would feel very threatened if I was Denise Richards and learned a crowd was chanting that about me.....