Charlie Sheen -- Crowd Goes WILD In Cleveland

4/6/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen KILLED IT in Cleveland Tuesday night ... finishing a 2 hour performance with a STANDING OVATION!!!

0331_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01

Spies in the audience tell TMZ the crowd went insane when Sheen first walked on to the stage and instantly began chanting, "F**K DETROIT."

Sheen once again "performed" with the help of a moderator -- who fired off some questions to the Warlock and even took suggestions from audience members ... who screamed out topics throughout the night,

We're told security was "extremely tight" throughout the theater -- especially in the backstage area.

Here's a blow-by-blow on how things went down:

5:17 PM PDT: Charlie walks on to the stage sporting a Cleveland Indians jersey. The crowd goes wild.

5:26 PM: A heckler just asked Sheen, "Where's your coke?" He replied, "In your pocket!"

5:35 PM: Charlie is showing off a t-shirt that reads, "SHEENIUS."

5:45 PM: After several people asked Charlie about Emilio Estevez ... he responded, "Don't you guys want to hear about me?"

5:47 PM: One audience member tells us, "The show is one huge vehicle to sell merchandise, he is hocking everything he can on stage."

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

6:07 PM: Charlie says he's not an actual warlock -- but explained, "I have been able to spin magic the past couple of weeks ... you guys all bought tickets without knowing a damn thing about this show."

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he shouted back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

6:35 PM: Charlie talks about having a "terrible stuttering problem" when he was 8. He says, "Stuttering taught me how to listen, which we all have forgotten about."

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"

6:50 PM: Charlie says, "I've had a ball in Cleveland. I should move here ... is anyone hiring?" Unemployment jokes kill in Cleveland.

6:55 PM: Crowd goes nuts when Charlie puts on an Indians hat, and then gives his dad props ... asking, "How many 'Apocalypse Now' fans are here? Martin Sheen, ever hear of him ... he's the coolest guy on the planet."

7:00 PM: Big finish -- Charlie says, "F**k Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning?"  He closes with, "I love you all goodnight!" ... and walks off to a standing ovation."

Sounds like a full 180 from the opening night disaster in Detroit.

Jodi

For a person in the crowd to yell "f*ck that bitch", talking about his ex-wife Denise, is indeed sad and pathetic. Denise is the mother of his children and Charlie might not like her but to have a stranger in his audience yell that out about her and Charlie says nothing shows you exactly what type of man he really is.

Charlie called Denise a whore on his twitter and these idiots figure if he don't care about calling her names why should I.

This is the mindset of the people who are following and cheering him at these idiotic shows.

I know the suits in Hollywood are following this and I'm sure they are discovering more and more just how sick Charlie is.

Charlie is still slamming the producers and Chuck, playing part of the 2 2/1 Men theme song in his videos(which I'm sure he's not suppose to do) and burning the shirts he wore on the show on stage and now people in the audience are bringing his family in the mix by yelling out "f*ck that bitch(Denise).

Since he now has the approval of the other idiots in the asylum Charlie is getting more and more perverse.

Enjoy yourself Charlie because the same people in these different states/cities who are feeding your ego by cheering you on with your disgusting remarks and antics regarding people you used to work with and was married to will be the same ones who will make it easy for Hollywood to never offer you a good paying job again. You have burnt too many bridges and the people who matter will not forget.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I HAVE WATCHED THE SHOW FROM DAY 1 AS MOST OF THE FANS HAVE.
CHARLIE RAGS ON THE VERY SHOW THAT MADE HIM MILLIONS. HOW MANY OF YOU OUT THERE HAVE WORKED FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T LIKE OR THEY PISS YOU OFF, ETC.? OK, NOW HOW MANY OF "US" WERE GETTING PAID OVER A MILLION DOLLARS WHILE WE "SUFFERED"????? AND ON TOP OF ALL THIS, HE IS MAKING MONEY OFF OF SOME OF THOSE VERY PEOPLE, WHO ARE STILL HATE THEIR BOSSES OR JOBS. HE SHOULD BE PAYING YOU GUYS TO SEE HIM AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

OH, AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE ASKING ABOUT EMILIO? HE USED TO WORK AT THE STUDIO I WORK AT AND HE WAS THEE NICEST GUY!!!!!

Smitty

Post # 50
That aint what your girl said.

Smitty

Post # 50
That aint what your boy said.

Puckett

"My father (a very wise man) always told me that you can judge the intelligence of a person by the words he or she uses. When a conversation is dominated by expletives (for the liberals out there...cuss words) it certainly reflects the limited vocabulary of the speaker. Therefore, Charlie is a borderline idiot.

Posted at 6:11 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by BigMike"

---

One thing your very wise father didn't teach you is that nobody likes a jerk off that talks down to people as if he's better then them. Take your pedantic i'm-better-then-you knowledge of the English language and shove it up your ass. Pardon my 'cuss words'.

Bubbles The Chimp

Don't these people who bought tickets to any of his shows realise they are the biggest suckers. Charlie even says it to their faces at the shows.

How gullible can imbecile Americans be. Geez.

Chaps

Smitty

Google

Bree Olson Black

And watch Chuckles girl Bree talk to the mic! And after that guy, well Bree only has one word, and you know what it is?

Smitty

Post # 50
And none of them said sorry Charlie.

Sounds to me like you're just jealous that you're the only person in your family that he didn't throw the moan bone to!!!

Autumn_in_Michigan

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he screamed back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

.....

Ok, surely even Cleveland doesn't like to get insulted.

Posted at 6:36 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by HardRock

~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. Well, so much for Charlie learning from his mistakes and improving the show as he goes along. Then again, he had a house full of sheep in Chicago & Cleveland chanting "**** Detroit" reinforcing the notion that he wasn't at fault there.

Would we really be surprised if Detroit proved to be the only city where people actually expected something truly entertaining from him?

Then again, I still have hopes for NYC.

Chaps

Charlie should tour France next - and stay there!

kathi

I heard his X's have spy's in at the shows. He'll pay in court !!

how lame

yep , the people at his shows are the real sheep.

Hello is anybody in there?

I'm new to this site >.> Is Charlie Sheen the one winning? or losing?

real deal

After seeing that the guy has aboslutely no talent and doesn't intend to actually put a show together and is just out collecting their money; I don't know how anybody could buy a ticket.

That being said, I don't know how anybody with any self respect could actually go and subject themselves to the "torpoodo of poop" that they have been conned. Royally conned. By a crackhead. And yet he's going to cop a crack attitude?!?

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me three times and there's really something wrong with this picture. I mean, if somebody who weighs 98 pounds was just standing there telling me he just robbed me. He might just have a tough time saying that again.

Just sayin'

Holly

Sheen leads a chant -- 7 gram rock! 7 gtram rock! "Sorry goddesses but that's the greatest f-ing moment of my life," he says.

---------