'Parenthood' Star -- I BROKE My Arm!!!

4/6/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Parenthood" actress Erika Christensen is recovering from a broken arm -- after a recent bike accident -- but she's using cutting edge medical technology to heal the bone super fast.040611_erika_christensen_still

Christensen -- who also starred in "Traffic" back in the day -- was leaving King's Road Cafe in L.A. yesterday when she showed off an ultrasound device connected to her cast.

The actress explained, "It stimulates bone growth ... technology today, right!?"

0406_celebrity_injuries_footer_v2

B

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hmm wonder if that would work ummm to stimulate something else to grow.....not that I would need it

Denver

There are popular phrases that many people use for a while that fade away. When will the phrase "back in the day" be one of them? If you claim to be some type of news organization, at least go to imdb.com to find out when the movie "Traffic" was made and add that. Gone With the Wind was made "back in the day" Is that the same year?

Sammie

Only if you're rich or famous. You won't be getting that kind of treatment with Obamacare - in fact, you'll be lucky to get any treatment at all. One of the Directors of the Nat'l Health Organization in Britain, the same ministry they patterned Obamacare after, DIED while waiting for treatment this last week or so. Oh yeah...what lovelies we have to look forward to.

kewom

@Denver (#3) - Back in the day refers to a time that one remembers (and is fond of) in their lifetime, generally ten or more years in the past. Traffic came out in 2000, Gone with the Wind in 1939. I highly doubt anyone who actively browses this site can say 1939 was "back in the day."

Think before you post.

Carl

@Sammie,

LOL. Nationalized health care is EXTREMELY popular in the UK and virtually every other country where it exists (which is practically every developed country but the USA). The UK and Canada are democracies, they could vote it away if they thought it was so bad.

Big Daddy

@Carl

We didn't get to vote for it.

Denver

Interesting Kewom. So 1939 was NOT back in the day, but 2000 was. Hmm. Wow, glad you cleared that up. Now have a pop tart and a latte and think before YOU post!

Amber

is that some kind of Scientology BS or is that a real medical thing?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 7:57 AM on Apr 6, 2011 by MIDNIGHT TOKER

***

I won't need it at all for Erika... damn, no joke, I would ruin that girl. For real.

Posted at 8:42 AM on Apr 6, 2011 by MightyMad
I agree,might even have to go to the emergency room for that 4 hour boner problem,she is hot

mike

I would love to date Erika, would you like my email address Erika :)

willster1969

Wonder if her Scientology friends are going to summon their science fiction god/dictator Xenu to come to earth (Teegeeack) heal her fracture

filmex

I didn't think Scientology allowed such advanced medical practices. Surely the power of the alien mind is such that it can heal broken bones.

Perks

Isn't she a Scientologist? And doesn't that mean that the modern medical profession, especially psychiatry, is a bunch of hooey to her?

femonanon

not so new, I had an early model in 1984 when I had corrective surgery and they had to cut an entire bone in my arm and shorten it...that kinda hurt

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments