Lindsay -- Closing In On Deal for New Gotti Flick

4/7/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's on the verge of signing her first big contract out of rehab -- in fact, we're told the actress is in "final talks" to play John Gotti's daughter Victoria in the upcoming biopic about the mafioso's life.

0311_lindsay_EX

As we previously reported, John Travolta is currently hammering out a deal to play the bossman himself.

It's no small movie either -- according to sources, the budget so far is $75 million.

No word yet on what Lindsay would be getting paid -- but hey, a job's a job.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

two cents

There are some actors that are box office poison. With so many great actors out there, why would anyone ever employ her again? I would never see any movie she was in. Ever

I am a huge Johnny Depp fan but when he teamed up with that ho Angelina, I skipped it. Point being I don't care who will be in that movie, but if I know she's in it, it won't matter. I'll never see it.

Her time is over. Give someone else a shot, someone who deserves a chance.Not this pos.

DK

She is NOT up for this role or any role, please people how many times does the 'new movie' lie have to be printed before you get it --- NO MOVIE PART!!!! The best thing any of us can do is not comment - commenting keeps the dumb lies going. This is it for me, beyond bored - besides, these things always end up with about 20 people going back and forth on each other - no 300 to 400 people are commenting here, I mean get real, smell the coffee.

themare

Don't believe this at all. The closer April 22 gets, the more "final talks" movie parts pop up. Anyone with half a brain and a 75 million budget would be a fool to cast Blohan in their movie. The problems and drama Lindsay and her family will cause on any movie set with her in it will eat up even a 75 million budget quickly!

Jackie

I would rather see her than Kim Dash. aww!!....More money more drugs, more brain ****ed up....That's what the new life of LILO is gonna get better.

Emerson Destin

Emerson Destin : Ho Lindsay, I hope you beat it but as your lawyer; I would have advise the thirty days time and be done with it.

jb

Do you think she'll swim with the fishes

mannequin

And who is just dying to see a movie with Lindsay Lohan in it?
Not only is she not worth the price of a movie ticket, she'll ruin the movie for all the other actors. Bad choice.

BREAKFAST4

At least she will be playing it from prison... linosuxs

Chuck D of Valpo

"And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks"

My sources tell me that LieLo has not only shot all three of these movies, but has already been nominated and won an Academy Award for best actress. She is currently writing her acceptance speech which is 30 minutes long. After which time she will be flying off to Mars for the premier of "Everybody Loves Gotti" the musical. So you see your Honor, she has no time left for your little games. The universe awaits the coming of LieLo.

"Whomever is unjust, let him be unjust still. Whomever is righteous, let him be righteous still. Whomever is filthy, let him be filthy still."

Dr. M

I just hope she didn't have to sign-up with the church of scientology to get this gig.

Shalom Aleichem Lindsay
Peace
Dr. M
MM

justsaying

PROBLEM: John's daughter is NOT a LESBO.

dreamon

If this story is true, it may give her the otivations to take a pleae and get her act together? It's not too late.

Grandma Cracker

Awesome hopefully when she is found guilty due to reasonable doubt she can put her legal issues behind her

LINNOCENT

@Dana
No she won't be
She is facing serving 24 days - 61 days and would be out in July.

LINNOCENT

Posted at 1:57 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by Nicole
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reread your first sentence Nicole. Freudian slip? Nah.....just honesty on your part for once.......

JimmyCrapCorn

one more movie i don't have to see

DANA

I did saw Machete when I saw she is in. Gonna skip this one too.