Lindsay -- Closing In On Deal for New Gotti Flick

4/7/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's on the verge of signing her first big contract out of rehab -- in fact, we're told the actress is in "final talks" to play John Gotti's daughter Victoria in the upcoming biopic about the mafioso's life.

0311_lindsay_EX

As we previously reported, John Travolta is currently hammering out a deal to play the bossman himself.

It's no small movie either -- according to sources, the budget so far is $75 million.

No word yet on what Lindsay would be getting paid -- but hey, a job's a job.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

lou

lou, I heart HA HA and GAME OVER.....they know the best stuff and they like to share it when they get mad.....I know what I know not from my imagination, but from what they tell me.

Posted at 7:20 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by grandma cracker

______________________________________

??? I'm sorry, Grandma Cracker, but unlike you I'm not so good with puzzles and their answers. You, I see are very good at them.

And how was your day?

lou

The Anti-rock ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Chaz, too!!!!!!!!!!!!

lou

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay, now I know what you're referencing Grandma Cracker.

Interesting, interesting.

Told you I was worried about Ali.

Blood Red Witch

Hey therock, why dont you answer Anti-Rock????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

lou

Nikki, sorry it took me awhile to get back to your post about her get up. Thanks for a better analysis of the outfit. I'm going to look again, re-reading your analysis as I go. I'm willing to bet that the producers saw what you saw. So it begs to ask, wasn't Dina around to help her dress up for the reading?

PS: Shows what I know about dressing up.

Blood Red Witch

The Anti-Rock and Chaz are the BEST! Heart them both!!!

therock, you STILL havnt answered the Anti-Rock. You can do it. Have anouther drink.

Nikki

Samantha has a gig tonight, bet Lindsay stalks her

Lou

I am at my keyboard laughing at you dorks. I could care less about Lindsay and her drama. But to read over this site and these Lindsay stories is frickin hilarious. To think that adults like you dorks take this seriously.

I don't take any of you seriously because your complete idiots. I have formed opinions and hate simply by pretending to perhaps like Lindsay. Most of you judging by your inane responses are some obviously weird people.

Please see a doctor, get on meds, get a real life and get off the computer. I would recommend that the guys get a girlfriend. But I imagine since your on this site you may not swing that way. I am laughing at you.

For my next trick I will make you think something entirely different and piss off someone else. Now role over and speak...good doggy.

lou

Samantha has a gig tonight, bet Lindsay stalks her

Posted at 7:35 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Nikki

Poor Sam. Better put up that forcefield to keep La Loco away.

lou

With that said, I -really- like Bill Gates the humanitarian. The guy is tackling such issues like malaria in the same way he took on business competitors.

I like this iteration of Gates better.

Posted at 3:28 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Davey-Boy

My sister is a programmer and she does NOT like Bill Gates because he was in the forefront to farm out IT jobs to India.

Nikki

My favorite post by rock

I'm a read blooded male and I think Lindsay is HotAsHellllll. Hate on her all you want but I'd never kick her out of MY bed....... Oh yeah, that long blonde hair should be permanent, I totally dig it.....

by therock
Posted Tue, 03/29/2011 - 12:04am

Blood Red Witch

Samantha has a gig tonight, bet Lindsay stalks her

Posted at 7:35 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Nikki

But wont her new "boyfriend" get jealous? He paid for her didnt he? So doesnt that mean he has a say so in what she does? I can see it now. Bad LieHo. I bought the coke. No giving it away to Sam. (slaps her on the nose with a newspaper)

Lou

I laugh at internet 'tough guys' like Chaz. Your about the biggest dumbsh*t on here. I can make chaz think what I want him to think, and act like I want him to act. simply by pretending to be something or someone. I can provoke anger over Lindsay Lohan I love the power Chaz, I have over mindless turds like yourself.

Chaz your like Mongo...Pawn in game of life. Now role over and I'll give you a treat. Who's next????

Grandma Cracker

That was my thought too, Grandma Cracker. What made you draw that conclusion? I'm curious to know.

Posted at 6:59 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by lou
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
this is what I meant......
my day was good, I'm taking an advanced pharmacology class and I was dying to hop onto your question about how some people can handle drugs and others not. More brain stuff....

Nikki

----------------------------------------------------------------
Suc ks to be you, because no one got mad, we just laughed at you, like we do all Lohans

Now go fetch, flea bag

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments