Lindsay -- Closing In On Deal for New Gotti Flick

4/7/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's on the verge of signing her first big contract out of rehab -- in fact, we're told the actress is in "final talks" to play John Gotti's daughter Victoria in the upcoming biopic about the mafioso's life.

0311_lindsay_EX

As we previously reported, John Travolta is currently hammering out a deal to play the bossman himself.

It's no small movie either -- according to sources, the budget so far is $75 million.

No word yet on what Lindsay would be getting paid -- but hey, a job's a job.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

AddieTrish

Addie: Puckett knows a whole lot about nothing. Puckett has their lips welded to Loserhan's azz.

Posted at 6:08 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara

Good to know! I also wonder if he knows any other word besides "tool"!

lou

John Travolta successfully recruits Lindsay in to Scientology which will cause her annoyance factor to rise to heights unparalleled by even Tom Cruise.

Posted at 6:07 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by Carvey

___________________________

]:-(

That WOULD be as annoying as all get.

BUT maybe it would serve to annoy her fake-Christian daddy. So there is some amusement value in THAT.

AddieTrish

Ooooooo I think Carvey just blew the lid wide off this mystery! That crazy cootie is always trying to convert anything and everyone to Scientology! I have heard even Peaches Gedolf is a Scientologist now, even though just a few weeks back she pulled a Lindsay at a dress store.

AddieTrish

Addie: LOL!

Do you remember when Prince Charles said he wanted to be Cowmilla's tampon? Just change the names to Puckett and Loserhan and there you have it.

Posted at 6:11 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ewwwwwwwwww to bad so sad that pure poetry is already taken! Frowny Face

normal person

This is it for me, beyond bored - besides, these things always end up with about 20 people going back and forth on each other - no 300 to 400 people are commenting here, I mean get real, smell the coffee.

Posted at 3:07 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by DK
===============================================================
I guess I am not the only one that has figured out that it is the same 20 people hating on Lilo all day. Yesterday on the Glenn Beck thread someone referred to the no brain idiots that spend all day hating on Lilo.

Winning

lou

Words Puckett's mama taught him:

Tool. Fool. Hater. Sukk. Bietch. Hate. Hurt.

A very "extensive" vocabulary for such a limited man.

lou

Winning

Posted at 6:14 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by normal person

LOL, the no-brained idiots from a Glen Beck thread are ones to talk.

lou

Do you remember when Prince Charles said he wanted to be Cowmilla's used tampon? Just change the names to Puckett and Loserhan and there you have it.

Posted at 6:11 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara

So it would seem.

Steven Sullivan

Is she going to do it after 4-10 for theft?

Davey-Boy

Can ya smell what the(c)rock and Nicole have cookin? Absolutely nothing. Well, if lies and misdirection to try and give LieLo some press time in the headlines.

There is no movie role here folks. Just Dina spinning a few lies to stir up the loser Lohan family name.

The only role Lindsay has is with judge, followed by jail time, followed by prison time.

AddieTrish

The least she could have done is given him the proper spelling of each word! Damnnnnnnnn!

I don't people who don't like what they see continue to comment "Oh boo hoo the haters they are so boring"! Well take your coffee and donut and gtfo! Go find a thread that is more enjoyable!
You aren't Captain save a ho, its not your job! Your just as pathetic as you claim the "haters" (are you dummies in middle school with that stupid word") because your on her all damn day to!
Take your own advice, go get yourself a life and stop being so damn hypocritical of a few people just having a discussion over their mutual hate for a vile druggie thief who thinks she is above the law! If this was anyone other then your beloved you would be appalled to! THINK ABOUT IT!

lou

Posted at 6:13 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by AddieTrish

Peaches in, indeed, a Scientolo-nut. In fact, she had sex with some random guy while doing herion (I believe???) and he claims they went and had sex in the main Scientolo-nut hall. Obviously, Peaches is living the GOOD life.

Interesting that you bring Peaches' little shoplifting escapade up. Like Lohan, she stole an item (a dress, I believe,) then claimed it was a "misunderstanding." (Sound familiar?) And, like Lohan, she's been having these little "misunderstandings" for years and it's been hushed up. Read all about her in the Daily Mail.

What do both of these girls have in common? Drug abusing parents, absolutely NO boundaries set for them, lack of self control, too much money, too much time on their hands, and the inability to grow up.

lou

LOL, Harlot O'Hara, you're on a roll today!

BTW, LOVE your screen name.

Puckett

"@Puckett just curious do you have insider info about the movie biz? You sure seem to know alot.

Posted at 6:04 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by AddieTrish"

No, not at all. FWIW I just dish out my brand of common sense as others do theirs. That's all.

---

add to that, I haven't actually said one thing positive about Lindsay and yet you haters think I support her because i don't hate on her with passion like you do.

I don't even care for her, she's not my type and she's a two bit actress with serious issues. I just don't hate her guts like most of you do to the point of losing all objectivity. Get over it.

Vorlon

Who else s this story?

Deadline-nope
Daiy Variety- Nope
Hollywood Reporter- Nope
CNN- nope
X17- nope
ROL- nope

Looks like a Dina plan, smells like a Dina plant. When the source of the story s something other than "unnamed source" I might start believe it.)