« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mother ARRESTED In Miami

4/7/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mom, Gloria James, was arrested in Miami Beach early this morning for allegedly assaulting a parking valet at the famous Fontainebleau Hotel ... this according to law enforcement.

LeBron James Mother

Hotel sources tell us ... Gloria was partying at LIV nightclub with some of her girlfriends earlier in the evening ... but when she tried to leave the hotel, she got into an altercation with one of the valet parking attendants.

We're told Gloria allegedly assaulted the valet. Cops received a call about the incident at 4:47 AM. Gloria was eventually arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor assault. The valet was not arrested.

We're told Gloria has been released from custody.

Gloria has been in trouble with the law before ... having been arrested in 2006 for DUI in Ohio.

LeBron was in Miami last night -- where the Heat played the Bucks ... and lost.

A rep for the hotel confirmed the incident ... but had no further comment.

0712_lebron_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tamara H

And at Me what is that you know!!! I missed what you wrote that told me off! You are trying to come at me but you aren't saying anything! That is why I can't go hard on you!

Smitty

Tamara, I need an education? You're the one who doesn't seem to know that you should be using a comma when you address someone in a sentence.

Here's what you wrote:
You dont even make any sense Smitty!

Here's what you should have written:
You don't even make any sense, Smitty!

Now, you go get an education. :-)

Jonathan

Tamara PISS off

Tamara H

Again Smitty! You are so lame! You must be from OH!!! @MightyMad I will go after anyone that comes at me

Tamara H

At Jonathan how about I piss off in your mouth! I bet you would like that!

Smitty

Tamara, I never said I wasn't racist. If not liking ghetto women is racist, then I guess I am.

This is my last comment on the subject because I actually have things to do today that don't involve arguing with you.

I WILL be back later to see your childish response to me and to the others you're arguing with.

It's so much fun to provoke people like you.

Dennis Johnson

I agree with #10 just another no class person with some of her son's money.If she cared about her son she would not act like a complete a$$ or maybe she can't help herself.She is what she is.

J

Tamara - you are wrong. They can say what they want about his mother since she is the one who is center of this incident. If she wasn't, then maybe it would be different. They are picking at the source, not the outsiders. Let's get real - how many 55 year women are out partying at 4:30 am ??

Chris

JUST TRASH WITH MONEY!

Tamara H

Smitty the only thing you are going to do is jerk off! Now you busy please! I am white! SO you assumed I was black and made an ass of yourself!

Pappilon

I don't think age has anything to do with it. LeBron's mother is only 43. I can just picture the whole scenario though. 4am, people coming out of the club, only 1 valet working and she expects to be served first when there are 10 people ahead of her waiting in line for their cars. She probably didn't tip the valet from the start so they buried her car in the back. If you tipped the valet at least $20 from the start, your car would be right up in the front ready and you would not have to wait in any line when you come out with another 20 spot at the end of the night.

Tamara H

At J-His mother should not make front page of TMZ! I missed the part when she became a celeb. If this was LeBron getting arrested then it would be a different story!

Me

@Tamara

It was a mistake because you're a moron.
And it doesn't have to happen again, it happened once, and that is sufficient.
Wake up & smell the K-Y jelly under your nose, Queenie.
Here's a newsflash...
Nobody cared until you swung off blasting every poster that didn't see things your way, with derogatory comments and humiliating insults. Those who are now the syndicate finally had enough and you are now just getting the same thing you have been dishing out so casually for years.
So eat it up, wrap yourself in it, enjoy it, and thank yourself for getting what you so richly deserve, from posters who can't wait for your daily blowhard comments, insults and the same grammatical blunders for which you go after others. Hope it's as much fun for you as it is for us, because we're having a blast. AAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

dd

Gloria u are a grandma now, 5am come on....nothing good happens after 2am.

DetroitRocks

I wonder which player she slept with last night

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments