Posh & Becks

Go Baby Bump in the Night

4/7/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing a slimming black top, a knocked up Victoria Beckham finally worked up an appetite at Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chao in L.A. with husband David Beckham last night.

0407_posh_becks_PCN
Victoria is due this summer with the couple's first girl.

Hot Blooded

Okay, I'm gonna be the odd one out here, but why is it okay to criticize a woman for being too skinny but you can't criticize somebody for being overweight??

Jbo

WTF? I call shena****ns on her pregnancy! I bet this bitch is so anorexic she doesn't even have a uterus? She ain't got no cushion for the baby, if there is one, otherwise it will be stabbed by her bones.

How do men find ANO chicks hot??

jjmom22

I don't believe anyone is being rude...just making observations. No, you don't have to be a fat cow when you are pregnant, but by the 5th month there is some visable sign that a woman is pregnant. And, let's be honest...she was not the healthiest looking woman!!!

Nick

The zit bump on her chest? Is that what you mean? Cuz that is the only bump I see.

Duh

Someone else is having it for her?

go girl

Come on TMZ, show a little class. "Knocked up" is a term for those trailer trash HS girls who get pregnant....like those pregnant teen shows. That must have been written by a man? Am I right?

I hope Victoria is due in late August to give that bump some time to develop. Best wishes to her and David. She is going to have so much fun dressing a baby girl for a change. I have 3 boys and a girl, both are great......

renold

Funny all the secretaries getting miffed about the term "knocked up". This is tmz for ..... sake, go read people or something.

Tard

Funny all the secretaries offended by "knocked up". For ..... sake this is tmz. Go read people or something.

jayo

Some woman are small when carrying a child, and i don't think she is fake fare from it. She would be going around smiling all the time and trying to be nice to people if she was fake. She is just herself doesn't care about the press or paps because she is well used to being snapped by paps. She gets a lot of bad press which is unfair, because she has a good marriage and wont bitch about people to the press so they have to say things about her and David. They are good hard working parents with lots of money and have a happy family and just get on with life but the paps and press don't like that they wont them to do bad things.

Cynstriss

I wish she'd smile. She is lovely, but is afraid of wrinkles to the point that she always looks angry. Congratulations to the family :)

Rockmelon

I am so excited for this family! Unlike many Hollywood couples they seem very well grounded and likeable.

Greg

I hate it how EVERY picture of these two, especially Victoria, you will always notice Victoria flipping her hair to get the ''perfect'' shot. I can't stand her, she looks way too much superficial.

Jackie

Baby bump?...where?...her head is bigger than her "bump"....Also i agree with #1 stop using the word "knocked up"....what's wrong with using the word (pregnant)?

Hookah Joe

Oh good! Posh is eating for one now.

Rob

Does this 'woman' EVER smile? She must be the biggest biotch on two feet. SHE NEVER looks happy even when pregnant. What a waste. And he's not far behind. They are a pathetic couple.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments