Pia vs. Pia:

Who'd You Rather?

4/8/2011 9:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's shockingly booted off "American Idol" babe Pia Toscano (left) -- and the OG Pia, '80s starlet Pia Zadora back in her heyday (right).

0408_pia_rather
Question is ...

BananaHammock

Pia Toscano Is Mighty Fine!!!

Jack

Pia Toscano gets my vote.

Mokie

She was the only reason to watch that show...I love the Italian girls!

b

Look at that HUGE forehead. She is nasty

karlew

Pia is my code name for people who piss me off. Pain In (the) Ass

jason

Guys,

Check out Zadora in "When the Rain Begins to Fall" before you decide.

youtube it.

R

How about a "Who'd You Rather" faceoff between Iggy Pop and Harvey? Just to give Harvey a win at something.

MPM

She needed to work on her stage presence, that is something that comes with time. Her voice was right on. On the other hand, I think Randy was 100% right when he said Stefano's song started out shaky, if you youtube it, u can hear how bad the beginning sounded. Since all the judges don't really critique the performances like they should, it has become a popularity contest. Even though my guy sucked, everyone said he did great, so I will vote for him. At least Simon was real!

Christy

Kesha...I thought that was Kesha on the right.

PacBeachKat

She is an awesome singer but she is not an entertainer. That is why she didn't get votes. When she sings, she walks around like a zombie.

Superman

I don't watch that garbage. So, you are saying she shouldn't have been booted-off because you think she's attractive?!?!? So, the singing is all a red herring? Yeah, I suspected it was all a farce!

David

Pia T is one UGLY MUTT!!!!!!! Looks like the mask. I would brown bag it though. Just putting that out there.

Telstar

Pia Z. is the one! And she's already put a few albums out, as well as films. The records are better, though.

doogie

This is ridiculous. She sang good but had an attitude that she was the best of the best. She doesn't have 'it'. She isn't likeable. She's just so-so. I probably was the only one clapping when she was voted off. There are still 4 more that should all go with her.

wroser

can't believe what people are saying about pia, my wife and i have been watching american idle since its inception so we have a good idea who is exceptional and who is not and she truely is exceptional,right up there with clarkson and lambert. america got it wrong because they didn't vote for her thinking she was a lock in, big mistake. hope you read this Pia, you are absolutely the best and we are sorry.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments