« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gloria James Yells at Cops in Surveillance Video

4/10/2011 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria James, mother of NBA superstar LeBron James, was clearly pissed with police the night she was arrested ... so the freshly released surveillance video clearly shows.

0410_gloria_james_video

The video, obtained by WPLG in Miami, shows Gloria in handcuffs in a holding room at the Miami Beach Police Department. James yells at officers who, at one point, wipe her face.

At one point she tries breaking out of the handcuffs. It didn't work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

No surprise there. That's what sloppy drunk idiots usually do. Has tmz never seen an episode of COPS?

lmg

She is a disgrace My son was 24yrs. old before he ever even saw me tipsy on some wine. Most son' are funny about their mom's actions as it is...make him proud!

Marty

"Bad Boys, Bad Boys", uhm, I mean... BAD MOMS, BAD MOMS, Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

I guess that is a video of what Bad Moms do.

My Mother has NEVER embarrassed me like that in public. Well, one time in High School, she drove me to school and made me kiss her goodbye when I got out of the family station wagon. That was so embarrassing. I mean Bunny Bixler and her friends were there and it was just ghastly.

Dayna

WOW, what a proud moment in Lebron life.

Kevin Ruscin

Gloria had a drug problem. In Ohio she was out of that scene. Now that LeBron has brought right back into an atmosphere with a lot of partying this is what tends to happen. LeBron what excuse do you have for "The Decision" your mom made by slapping somebody while intoxicated? First Delonte did your mom and now this? How's your world doing now, are you still working on that list of NBA greats that make a mockery of you?

wow

What's the big deal? She's just being a typical drunk. They come in all colors you know.

Peter Sc

She should not try this in Copenhagen. They would take her out for a drive and beat her severely up as they did with so many protesters when they raided Jagtvej 69 and then remove all records about the arrest.

She got off lucky.

eddie

Sickening!!

GRYFFINDOR!

classy

Jody

Can't you just hear her saying "Don't you know who my son is?"

Entitled rich bitch.

Good Friend

Lock her up. Jail Jail Jail

QE2

James was so young when he started in Cleveland that the Cavs covered most of this stuff up. Like for many years. For example, Goria James's DUI was hardly reported on in Cleveland, let alone nationally. I"m sure she was no prize to deal with when she was arrested then either. People with the Cavs have many stories to tell about her, although I doube anyone would. Sex with Delonte West (a teamate at the time), for example.

But when James went to Miami, he opened the door to this sort of thing with "Decision" hour-long TV specials, etc...

James need to hire someone to shadow hi mother at all times to hide her behaviour or maybe even prevent it.

gene yuss

She may be a disgusting drunk but at least she doesn't sleep with her sons teammates. Oh.. wait.. never mind.

fastdriver

Like I said before- A THUG MOTHER! Who does she think she is anyway? Her 15 minutes is LONG over! Lock the drunk up and throw away the key! She's an embarrassment.

poco317

HONESTLY THIS WOMAN IS A DISGRACE TO ALL MOM'S ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR SON MADE SOMETHIGN OF HIM SELF AND THIS IS HOW SHE SHOWS HIM HOW PROUD SHE IS OF HIM LEAVE HER IN JAIL TO SOBER UP AND KNOW WHAT THE REAL LIFE CONSQUENCES ARE WHEN YOU DO THIS WAKE UP LABRON DIVORCE YOUR MOM SHE WILL BRING YOU DOWN WHAT A PIECE OF POOP TO ACT LIEK THAT KNOWING THE WHOLE WORLD WILL TRASH U OH WAIT SHE IS TRASH .. GO FIGURE GET RID OF HER ALRDY SHE DOESNT DESERVE THE TIME WE ARE WASTING ON HER

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments