Lindsay Lohan -- I Trust MJ's Bodyguard

4/10/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pretty fired up about using Michael Jackson's former bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez ... telling friends she's definitely IMPRESSED by the way he handled the King of Pop.

0408_lindsay_lohan_bodygaurd_ex_npg
Sources close to the starlet tell us Alvarez and Lindsay have a mutual friend ... who contacted Lindsay after seeing the pap crush that surrounded her last week at New York's JFK Airport.

We're told LiLo's friend wanted to to make sure she was safe -- so he recommended Alvarez as a bodyguard to help the actress out when she travels ... because he racked up tons of experience fending off crowds during his time with MJ.

So far, we're told Lindsay thinks Alberto does his job "expertly" ... and plans to continue using him in high paparazzi situations. Oh and the best part ... so far he's doing the work pro bono.

lou

"Lucky your stupid tarot cards should be used as targets for a .50 caliber.

Posted at 12:53 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by john smith"

Fvck yeah! I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Posted at 1:02 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by FUTMZ

_______________________________

And here I thought you might have the littlest bit of gypsy in you.

Danielle

@davey--lol,nope,look at the last page on the lindsay to betty tread,its all been re-posted as usual,you'll see what i went through last night....hahahaha

Davey-Boy

@ John Smith,

I was thinking more flipped in the air like clay pigeons. Pinned up from 20 yards could be cool. Have never shot a 50 cal. Bet it bucks like donkey.

Have a .45 military issue with a modified/custom trigger and handle. My sis with the FBI packs a 357 magnum. Now that has some kick.

sean

More from DListed:

"File this under: as likely as Roman Polanski getting named UNICEF's goodwill ambassador for children's aid.

Lindsay Lohan already lost out on the chance to get humped by a dog on camera in the Linda Lovelace biopic called Inferno, because even the Geico Gecko refuses to look her way. LiLo has said herself that she's not insurable, but that hasn't stopped photographer and stunt queen extraordinaire Tyler Shields from offering her the role of Sharon Tate in a movie about Charlie Manson called Eyes of a Dreamer. Tyler and LiLo already go waaaaaaaay back. He shot her Inferno promotional stills.

TMZ says that Brad Wyman, one of the producers of Monster, is already on board. Tyler is not only directing the movie, but he's also going to play Charles Manson.

The only star from Valley of the Dolls LiLo can pull off playing is Patty Duke TODAY (no offense to modern day Patty Duke). Sharon Tate was a beautiful orchid of a woman with sumptuous eyelids (her eyelids really were a work of art"

Posted at 11:36 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by LA me
-------------------------------------------
ok la me,how long ago was that,it wasnt this past weekend

Posted at 11:21 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Danielle
___________________________________

Danielle....others were asking for the video clip....get a life!

Posted at 11:38 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by LA me
-------------------------------------

BWAHHHHAHHAHAH @ LA me,(just checkin in after work),and saw that,who the hell is askin for that old video???watch who your talkin to little girl...we all have google,dont need your search efforts here.

Posted at 1:12 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Danielle

speak for yourself 'normal person'
We need to see the real LiLo
not the one team Lohan pretends she is
by hiding the truth via deception

ChinLee3

Can't see why anyone would want to, OR, would have to pay to get themselves balls deep in any of the Lohan girls.

sean

@davey--did you know you have an in house attorney here?

Posted at 1:07 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by Danielle
---------------------------------------------
(@Danielle/normal person/IT)is back the 2 week comedian that finds no faults in Lindsay
and attacks other posts that show us the real Lindz

Call me crazy and Lou a cho mo and Daveya 'girl' but we are not going to jail in 2 weeks LiLo is...........................

Lucky_130

Annette- I could try, but I might be giving away sensitive info like I do with Lindsay every week,lol. Do you still want a reading?

Davey-Boy

@john Doe
@the rock...........R.I.P

Posted at 1:12 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by sean

~~~

Don't know if "Shawn" is an attorney, but sean does raise some valid points about the Trollhans saying nasty stuff, but always using pseudonyms. Interesting...

It's not lou, but Lou. It's not Davey-Boy, but Davey Girl. We did have a Nikki impersonator on here Friday night posing as the real Nikki, with a phishing lure.

Davey-Boy

Just for grins, from here on out, it'll be:

- LieLo, not Lindsay
- Clam, not Sam
- MiLow, not Michael
- (c)rock, not therock
- DUIna, not Dina
- Tiny, not Tony (that's a given)

But Your Honor, I didn't call Lindsay Lohan a skank, I just merely said that LieLo appeared to be one. My bad.

Grandma Cracker

***Alternate Heading***

"Move it Blondie, Kim Kardashian coming thru"

Marie

Where does Lindsay Lohan find the money to pay for bodyguards. Last time I check she is not working since 2007.

Danielle

@DAVEY---sean added words to an origanal post of mine yesterday on the betty tread,post 512 was my origanal post,and when he re-posted it on the last page he added words to it on the end....BUSTED

Davey-Boy

@ Danielle,

I did notice a huge log=jam of posts that sean had copied/pasted. I didn't breeze through all of the texts.

Lucky_130

Annette- I must admit that would be a first for me, and I could end up making a real ass out of myself. I am able to do them for Lindsay because I visualize the most recent photo of her before I do the reading, and Im also already familiar with her ongoing problems. Maybe some other time, gotta go. :-)

Danielle

@Davey,
if you could take a second,to look at his re-post on the last page dated april 9 at 5:57,and then look at post 512(my origanal)...its not right was he is doing