Lindsay Lohan -- I Trust MJ's Bodyguard

4/10/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pretty fired up about using Michael Jackson's former bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez ... telling friends she's definitely IMPRESSED by the way he handled the King of Pop.

0408_lindsay_lohan_bodygaurd_ex_npg
Sources close to the starlet tell us Alvarez and Lindsay have a mutual friend ... who contacted Lindsay after seeing the pap crush that surrounded her last week at New York's JFK Airport.

We're told LiLo's friend wanted to to make sure she was safe -- so he recommended Alvarez as a bodyguard to help the actress out when she travels ... because he racked up tons of experience fending off crowds during his time with MJ.

So far, we're told Lindsay thinks Alberto does his job "expertly" ... and plans to continue using him in high paparazzi situations. Oh and the best part ... so far he's doing the work pro bono.

Barrett

The man did a great job protecting MJ Isn't Michael Dead.

Barrett

This guy mut be good he works for free. Michael had no money to pay him, and he hasn't fought it in probate court. Now Lindsay can't pay him she can't afford a $2500 necklace.

Del

"They all hate FUTMZ. That could change. For one million dollars."

Mr. FUTMZ?.... Please don't ever stop. This Cdn. is loving the laughs.

john smith

ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU THINK SEAN WORKS FOR TMZ, HE HAS REPOSTED MANY OF MY POSTS FROM DAYS AGO? I FOUND THAT STRANGE.....

john smith

@214 DAVEY, I would prefer to be called Agent Smith or Neo instead of John Smith

Danielle

@j smith,i dont know who he is,but copy and pasting peoples posts,and then adding false statements on the end,is so wrong,i have proved today that he did to me,anyone can see it.

sean

" I didnt take anything the wrong way,i look at this site as opinion based fun,and thats it.I've been here about 2 or 3 weeks,and ive had fun with the exception of therock,i do not like arguing with anyone,its how you feel,thats fine with me,we all have the right to speak."

Posted at 7:09 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by Danielle
----------------------------------------------

BWAHHHHAHHAHAH @ LA me,(just checkin in after work),and saw that,who the hell is askin for that old video???watch who your talkin to little girl...we all have google,dont need your search efforts here.

Posted at 1:12 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Danielle
-----------------------------------------------

Just don't link any videos or stories not approved by Team Lohan...
---------------------------------------------
@js--"ok my 10 minutes of script reading is up,its 11:15pm" "ohhhhpp time to go out"

Posted at 11:18 PM on Apr 9, 2011 by Danielle

(just for illustration purposes)
--------------------------------------------
This (character)is a Karlew type
(it)throws comedic softball barbs and acts polite and befriends targeted posters then, teams up with the trolls for some shadenfreude.

A more accurate post would most likely include what she will be doing while out till 3am(like coke and absolut shots and a clam sandwiches)

Team lohan acknowledged their attempt to convince the public of her innocence and sobriety have failed

They have given up the talk of

1-sueing the jewelry store
2-changing their Surnames
3-accusing the D.A of political posturing
4-Claiming Dawn Holland attacked Lindsay at the B.F.C

Now going with playing the mental illness/victim card :

Lohan detractors( "Haters") are being mean bullies and are all("child rapists").How dare they say anything about LiLo that is TRUE and damaging while she is struggling and focusing on her continued lifelong battle with addictions and the legal ramifications stemming from her disease that continue to hindering her recovery"

In case you did not get the memo this is a group effort and I am just e pluribus unum

Daneille also likes to ask the questions not answer them.

just happens to turn on her computer at the RITE times too...

ilovegossip

@danielle,

I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt anyone is reading Sean's posts. They are way too long, and they are only reposts of others anyway(or his manipulating of re-posts).

People read your posts and know where you stand. You don't have to worry.

Danielle

True that ilovegossip,i feel vindicated catching his bulls**t lies today :-))

Danielle

@futmz,i agree with lovegossip also,im not worried about it,i know who i am,im no manipulater,i do like to take tid-bits of what people say and maybe respond with a little joke,but i would not ever copy and paste and add bad remarks to other peeps posts.

lou

Hi, Danielle.

I just wanted to let you know I was sorry about how upset you were about therock. I'm glad to see that he's gone, and hope you feel more secure. I have no idea if he can come back under another name, but at least we now know it's possible to get rid of the likes of him.

Personally, I wonder if the powers that be - Dina - got him kicked off for saying violent stuff about her.

At any rate, I'm glad that you're back.

john smith

I posted a twitter that Lindsay made last night something about "I'm in bed and reading scripts" Danielle replied "it's been ten minutes now it's time to go out and party!!!" Sean took that joke as being a ploy to win empathy from the haters so that than Danielle could do a 180 and attack the haters and team up with team trollhan, this is the mind of a psychopath...Lindsay full twiter was Sorry. Sohohouse I'm in bed reading scripts, maybe when things are better. $$$$$

lou

And here I thought you might have the littlest bit of gypsy in you.

Posted at 1:10 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by lou"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It wasn't me. I think possibly probably AA Ali gets a little gypsy in her right at home. Likely more often than one might think. Eewww. Gross. Now you put that picture in my head. Thanks for that.

Oh well... at least in Lindsyland, all the mirrors lie. Even the horizontal ones.

Posted at 1:54 PM on Apr 10, 2011 by FUTMZ

________________________

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who's the skankiest of them all?

YOU ARE, LILO, MY LOVE.

See? Even the mirror tells the truth, it's Lindsay who spins it otherwise.

Danielle

Lou,
LOL-that was some crazy stuff,was happy somebody came to their scences and ex-communicated him,but im sure the evil torch will be passed on,if not already,but thanks lou.

sean

Just checkin to see if you read them that is why I changed 2 words
How does that vindicate you?

I was not trying to post the huge log=jam as Davey put it
Only copying for later review and tmz's great system of commenting re-posted them all.

by all means skip my post you wanna be comedians:

This is a comment section
not a chatroom or dating site .