Lindsay Lohan -- I Trust MJ's Bodyguard

4/10/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pretty fired up about using Michael Jackson's former bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez ... telling friends she's definitely IMPRESSED by the way he handled the King of Pop.

0408_lindsay_lohan_bodygaurd_ex_npg
Sources close to the starlet tell us Alvarez and Lindsay have a mutual friend ... who contacted Lindsay after seeing the pap crush that surrounded her last week at New York's JFK Airport.

We're told LiLo's friend wanted to to make sure she was safe -- so he recommended Alvarez as a bodyguard to help the actress out when she travels ... because he racked up tons of experience fending off crowds during his time with MJ.

So far, we're told Lindsay thinks Alberto does his job "expertly" ... and plans to continue using him in high paparazzi situations. Oh and the best part ... so far he's doing the work pro bono.

Mikey

She's going to stiff the guy, thats why she's calling it pro bono
I'm not paying him cause he said he would work for me for free.

Tony Johnson

Somebody GET DREAMER a MIRROR!

Does her De'LOU'sion KNOW no BOUNDS!!!

now she's HURT!!!

coo coo! COO COO!

themare

Tony Baja, why do you always shout?

Davey-Boy

LieLo needs a bodyguard to protect her from herself. DUIna isn't interested in the job. Too busy looking to revamp her rockette career.

dreamon

@ johnsmith and Johnson. Lindsay is free to initiate a liable suit against me. Go to town Lindsay.

In the meanwhile, if you keep being harrasing, I and others will report you to TMZ. Harrasers are routinely removed.

themare

Umm, Tony? This "girl" is 24 years old. Hardly a girl anymore. This is part of her problem. people around her treat her like she's 4 years old and that's why she acts like one.

john smith

If I get banned from being Agent Smith from The Matrix, I will come back as Neo from the Matrix ****wad

Carvey

Libel is defaming someone by making malicious and false statements about them. If you call her a skank you can be sued.

Posted at 7:37 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by john smith

----

Not only is this little carpet-munching duck-billed orange hobgoblin a skank, she is also a do***ented thief, a do***ented compulsive liar, a do***ented racist, a do***ented abuser of drugs and alcohol, a do***ented actress who cannot perform her job reliably, and, in my opinion, an all around horrible human being.

Christy

What is funny is this klepto thinks she is the same caliber as MJ. Delusional! MJ was also killed by Dr. Murray...great protection there Alberto!

Davey-Boy

DUIna "leaked" LieLo's contract with MJ's bodyguard on her TWITter last night. Here's the basic gist.

- work pro bono.
- BJ's are on the house.

AddieTrish

Of course he is doing thte work pro bobo! He knows he will never see a dime!

Davey-Boy

SKANK. There I said it. SKANK. Damn, said it again. Guess I'm going to get sued twice.

SKANK, SKANK, SKANK.

WOW, it's kinda liberating once you get started.

SKANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamon

@john smith. Is that your admission that your being banned is likely and Lindsay's suit is just a bull**** threat?

I have never addressed you before because ignoring trolls like you usually kills them quickly. You can comeback as anyone you like but nothing can change fact that Lindsay's problems are obvious. Good bye.

Christy

Also #74 (dreamon)- I think Johnson and Smith need to look up the legal definition of "liable". They clearly have NO clue what it entails. I am sure Lindsay can steal them a dictionary!

Davey-Boy

Posted at 7:51 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by Carvey

~~~

Haha, tell us what you really feel about super SKANK?