Lindsay Lohan -- I Trust MJ's Bodyguard

4/10/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pretty fired up about using Michael Jackson's former bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez ... telling friends she's definitely IMPRESSED by the way he handled the King of Pop.

0408_lindsay_lohan_bodygaurd_ex_npg
Sources close to the starlet tell us Alvarez and Lindsay have a mutual friend ... who contacted Lindsay after seeing the pap crush that surrounded her last week at New York's JFK Airport.

We're told LiLo's friend wanted to to make sure she was safe -- so he recommended Alvarez as a bodyguard to help the actress out when she travels ... because he racked up tons of experience fending off crowds during his time with MJ.

So far, we're told Lindsay thinks Alberto does his job "expertly" ... and plans to continue using him in high paparazzi situations. Oh and the best part ... so far he's doing the work pro bono.

dreamon

@Davey-Boy. Exactly. Bring it on. I'll be at the clubhouse watching the Masters. It should be easy to find me.

Davey-Boy

I dunno about you guys, but I'm "liable" to say the word SKANK a few more times today.

Davey-Boy

This is an actual verbatim transcript of the radio control tower when LieLo flew into LAX on her new BFF's airoplane.

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER:
"Look up in the sky. Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
No, it's SUPER SKANK!!!!!!!!!"

AddieTrish

"They will sit at their computer all day posting and venting HATE in ways unimaginable to a sane person with decent sensibilities… But then again, what can you expect from a DE’LOU’SIONAL crowd!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replace the "they" with a "he" and it sounds alot like you, Tony Jack off of all trades! You have commented on this post 100 times hateful things about PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW! Let your obsession with Lindsay go! She will never even know who you are or care! Leave everyone with an opinion that's different then your alone!Take a good long look in the mirror you hypocritical psycho!

Davey-Boy

TONY BAJA, LieLo's pretend attorney is busy trying to Google the word "liable". Psssstttt. Don't anyone tell him the term he's looking for it libel. It'll be our little joke.

lou

From guarding the King of Pop to the Queen of Slop.

Aye-yeesh.

john smith

You can bring a retarded horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

dreamon

TONY BAJA, LieLo's pretend attorney is busy trying to Google the word "liable".
_________________________________________
Snarf....

lou

Not only is this little carpet-munching duck-billed orange hobgoblin a skank, she is also a do***ented thief, a do***ented compulsive liar, a do***ented racist, a do***ented abuser of drugs and alcohol, a do***ented actress who cannot perform her job reliably, and, in my opinion, an all around horrible human being.

Posted at 7:51 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by Carvey

__________________

I wasn't here last night (laptop died,) I didn't write this, yet how did my thoughts get so clearly translated onto this thread?

Maybe I don't even need to come here anymore, since my very thoughts seem to jump onto the screen without my fingers or computer...

Tony Johnson

I'm sorry for shouting mare but as someone who has been bullied by the masses once I just can't stand this treatment of this young LADY!

And DREAMER is clearly one of those PITIFUL PHAT MISERABLE WHINEY CRYBABIES! IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT THEN GET OUT THE KITCHEN ~ TURN YOUR WHEELCHAIR AROUND AND BACK AWAY FROM THE PC YA' HATER!!!

Now leave me alone! I'm trying to read what BRANDON just WROTE! That BOY is FUNNY! with a capitol NY!

lou

TONY BAJA, LieLo's pretend attorney is busy trying to Google the word "liable".
_________________________________________
Snarf....

Posted at 8:09 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by dreamon

-----------

I know, I know! This "re-libel" attorney is going to represent John Smith in "corte."

dreamon

I am sure Lindsay can steal them a dictionary!

Posted at 7:57 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by Christy
______________________________________________

Yeah, I'm sure she can too. See, there are positive things to say about Lindsay!

john smith

LOU tell me about the emails you and Sean sent to the producers of the film. Did you say for getta bout his daughter Sean and I don't want Lindsay in the film...

Davey-Boy

The photo needs some of those comic book word bubbles. Here let me give it a try...

Alberto: "Come this way, Ms. Lohan."
Lindsay: "Gawd, I hope none of these wretched commoners touches me."

lou

AHA!

I've finally figured it out.

Lindsay LOHAN isn't bald - as most of the planet thinks. It's her skin. Her face is so loose from the ravages of cocaine and bad clam, that she has to pull her scalp backward and bunch it up underneath her hair extensions to make her forehead appear tight. She then wraps the excess scalp in a ball of duct tape, then staples the whole thing to the back of her head.

She can't feel the staples, since all the cocaine numbs her entire head (brain included).

DUIna does the same thing.

Posted at 8:00 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by FUTMZ

________________

I would guess that this gives a whole new meaning to the term "numbskull???"

ROTLMAO - "bad clam," "pull her scalp backwards," "wraps the excess scalp in a ball of duct tape," "staples the whole thing to the back of her head," "staples the whole thing to the back of her head."

Not quite sure what you're smoking, buddy, but...carry on! :-D