Mel B -- Bikini Baby Bump

4/11/2011 12:47 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Surrounded by her husband Stephen Belafonte and Angel, her adorable daughter with Eddie Murphy, former Spice Girl Melanie B showed off her growing baby bump in L.A. this weekend.

0411_mel_b_family_Flynet
This will be Melanie's third child, but her first with Belafonte.

1014_startin_to_show_footer

anon.

Hope he doesn't have fangs. LOL

acorn

Your modesty called, and it wants itself back.
And what's with the zipper scar?
This shot is a (bad) set-up...not done to capture family warmth, but snag a publicity moment.

Cooper

okay this will be Melanie's third child - i see one little girl, one baby bump - where's the other one?

$$

which bump are we talking about?

the one in the front or the one in the "rear"...

Celeb Gossip Addict

Acorn

If you weren't so evil you'd see the family warmth that is oh so apparent. And the zipper scar is a tattoo.

LB

I just have to say she has a rockin bod with that bump. I wish I could have looked this good preggers.

DirtySouth

Hey $$,

It looks like her back has the mumps. That rump is nice. Surprised Stephen hasn't knocked her up more. Talk about getting better with age. Dizzam!

DirtySouth

Eddie gave that up?!?! OK I need to see the picture of the chick that was worth it.

Annie

Am I the only one who finds photographs of a bare pregnant belly distasteful, immodest and disgusting? I have facebook people who post this shiite on the profiles, it is disgusting. Before anyone comments, I have been pregnant and I do not have a problem with half naked women, I just find bared pregnant bellies to be gross.

bea

and stephen showed us his.. aww..

Jackie

Indeed....Annie....I too. I don't understand whom they are trying to show their preg bellies, But this World is getting whao...Look at me...I am Pregnant...etc

Trisha

Pregnancy is beautiful. Sorry you couldn't see that when you were pregnant, Annie. :/

Bird

All I wanna know is what the F*CK does her man think he's wearing? Didn't he get the memo? Family is going to be by the pool today, he probably should have worn something that doesn't make him look like he just got off work from his job on the Starship Enterprise. The worst part is the shoes and the shirt. I mean WTF? She looks good(besides being a gold-digging, no-talent ho-bag), The baby looks cute, and then here we have her "husband" ruining the shot/moment with his poorly-chosen outfit.

Maybe ol' Mel B should be spending some of that Eddie Murphy child support money on a stylist for her man.

D

Me too, Annie and Jackie. I don't want to see that!

Trisha

And natural as well...I really don't see how it's distasteful.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments