Katherine Jackson: The Declaration is a FRAUD!

4/12/2011 9:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson is furious about a declaration filed with the court -- purportedly signed by her -- in which she attacks the Executors of the Michael Jackson Estate.  TMZ has learned ... Katherine insists she never signed that declaration.

0922_katherine_jacksn_EX_Getty_01

TMZ reported this morning ... a declaration filed in the Estate's lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation makes shocking allegations against John Branca, calling him a thief.

But Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "Mrs. Jackson categorically denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

Streisand adds, "She did not and would not make any such statements about the executors."  And Streisand says, Katherine told him, "These are not my words."

Check out the signature on the declaration in question, dated April 6, 2011, and compare it to Katherine's signature from a legal doc on February 3, 2010.

0412_k_jackson_signatures
As for the Heal the World Foundation lawyer -- Edgar Pease -- who filed the declaration in question, he tells TMZ someone from the Foundation faxed Katherine's manager the final copy of the document and it was then sent on to Pease with the signature in question.

Pease says if the signature is a fraud, "Heads will roll."

UPDATE:  Pease just called us back to say Trent Jackson -- Joe Jackson's nephew and Katherine's caregiver -- told him he personally saw Katherine sign the declaration.  But sources connected with the Estate say the declaration is suspicious, because the last page ONLY contains the signature, without any accompanying text.  In other words, someone could have inserted the signature into a declaration Katherine never saw or approved.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

FlowerPower

Love all the pictures:-)

Mimi from Indy

Barb.A. less than a minute ago
Thanks I loved his eyes in this one and another one where he has his hat on and his head is down & he is looking up with his eyes kind of off to the side. I hope that made sense.
______________________________________________________

I know the one you are describing. Although I really like your choice here ;)

Michael always had a Beautiful Smile!

Barb.A.

oppss just seen you were talking to HN, sorry HN didn't mean to horn in on pic :-)

MiMi

Makes perfect sense Barb.A.

Love your photo. I love everyones photos!!!!

HN

I should have gotten it about your photo. Black and white. Suits you perfectly.

Mimi from Indy

I too love everyone's pics!

Thank You TMZ!

MiMi

HN

Should we send TMZ a big ((((love hug)))) ?

Or is it too early to tell yet?

LoL

Pegasus

I am with you Flower! I Love Everyone's Pictures. And Barb - I agree with you about Michael's eyes! Oh My God - I see Heaven in those eyes of His!

Marie

Katherine Jackson needs to stop dealing with the shady business people who are not part of the estate of Michael Jackson. Her only priority should be to raise her grand-children not making money on the side to pay Jermaine's bills.

mysteria333

WHY DON'T YOU WILD GREEDY ,, RABID ANIMALS LEAVE THE JACKSON FAMILY ALONE AND STOP STEALING FROM HIS ESTATE !!! NO ENTERTAINER ON THE PLANET HAS WORKED AS HARD AS MICHAEL JACKSON TO BRING AWESOME ,, UNBELIEVEABLE EXCELLENT ENTERTAINMENT TO THE MASSES.. YOU'VE MADE BILLIONS OFF OF HIM NOW BE SATISFIED.. STOP THE GREED,, STOP THE GREED !!!! MICHAEL DOES'NT DESERVE THIS CRAP... HE HAS A PURE HEART HE IS THE KINDEST PERSON EVER!! SUCK IT UP AND LEAVE HIM ALONE,, YOU WONT BE SO GREEDY WHEN THE LORD STARTS HIS CAMPAIGHN TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR YOUR HARD CORE GREED ,,, AND BELIEVE ME HE WILL !!!!

MiMi

No love hug for TMZ.

New format is not all that.

Probono

Can I get a witness? Not only are the signatures completely different, were there witnesses? For God sakes MJ's lawyers need to weed out any corrupt parasites. An executor must do what is in the best interests of the estate. If so called charities helping no one but themselves want a fight give them one but not at the expense of paying from MJ's estate expensive and usually corrupt or partially brain dead lawyers that are like rats around a sewer. I pray for MJ's memory and his legacy.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15