Kelsey Grammer Enters Reality Show Biz

4/12/2011 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer has launched a reality TV production company -- yes, REALITY TV -- and TMZ has learned several networks are already interested in his first show.

Kelsey Grammer Reality TV Show
According to our sources, the show is centered around 3 single girls living in NYC who started the website ThatsNotOkayNY.com.

Grammer has teamed up with executive producers Stella Stolper and Brian Sher -- the forces behind T.I.'s old reality show on MTV -- to form the new company, G3 Productions.

We're told a sales tape has been shot and it's already receiving strong network interest ... but so far ... no deals.

Marilyn

How's this for the reality show?

Gold digger plastic hores marrying older stupid limp
men without a clue!

Lisa

hahahahahahahahaha TNO is awesomeee

Kathy

Another dumb show. When will it stop?

Camille_Grammer

I guess he wants to get in on the "reality TV" craze and try to make a few bucks. Camille got half of his money so he needs to replenish his money for the new wifey...who will proceed to take that after 4 or 5 years when he gets divorced again.

Posted at 10:55 AM on Apr 12, 2011 by Jodi
_________________________________________________________

I EARNED THAT MONEY! I don't spread my legs for free!

JeffTheFan

I think he saw the money he and Camille made on "Real Housewives" and thought, "If I can make this much having a camera crew follow me around, what kind of cash could I make as a producer?" Just saying...

Googie

No doubt this marriage will end with this wife going after his money. I could be wrong, but didn't last wife stick by him while he was having a crazy spell & he thanked her for saving him? Current wife latched onto him for his money, now we countdown to the separation & the divorce.

SuzyCreamCheese

Gay Gay GAY!!!

maria

who gives a ****?? she cheated on him first. that makes them both pigs. and i'd rather watch this than another dumb show with a dlist celebrity. its kind of funny. i just saw the site

Law Lover

Lame idea for a show.

Hisjules

test

MyOpinionOnly

Sorry but I want NOTHING to do with anything this pig of a man is involved in. And I sure as hell don't want to be contributing to his finances either! He is such an overblown ego manic *******. Would love for him and his "new" wife to take a leap off a cliff.

Elle

Based on his recent conduct Grammer could be the poster boy for that's not ok. (And yes he did credit Camille for saving him.)

mintjulep

I still think Camille Grammer is gorgeous.

crazy christmas pie

A dumb simplistic site--if you crave something different than your average fare check out my new blog: http://blog.kjlphotographyonline.com/

Galaxy Alex Alexander