« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gay Basketball League -- We Want Kobe!!!

4/14/2011 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant's presence has been requested at a gay and lesbian basketball league in L.A. -- where league officials want the Lakers star to PROVE his support for the LGBT community by showing up for a game.

0413_Lambda_Kobe_EX

TMZ spoke with a rep for the Lambda League -- who tells TMZ, "We have seen Kobe's apology and hope that it's sincere.  If he really wants to show us he means it he'll come to our next league game."

And get this -- Lambda reps tell us if Kobe takes them up on the offer ... they'll comp his tickets.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ejay

I'd tell them to eat **** and die!

dd

N.O. Lady I think u are right, sadly they probably will.

Vinsetta

Kobe is clearly homophobic.

Sincerely,

Rosie O'Donnel

When is this pig gonna put her two cents in?

jealous of kate

Hey Harvey, YOU HAVE TO LET IT GO TOO. Kobe made a stupid remark. yes, he did. BUT, the politcally correct POLICE ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND. f*ggot has also meant nerd, socially inept, etc. NOT AN OFFENSE FOR GAYS! and as a member of the socially inept, I am offended that THAT PARTICULAR REFEREE is put among US! AND WE, THE SOCIALLY INEPT WANT AN APOLOGY! AND BASKETBALL LESSONS! again, and do not throw any of us in the HOOPS AGAIN MR KOBE!!! (ONLY KIDDING!) You can throw Ralph and/or Herman in a much as you want, they are the ones with the pocket protectors. Also, the term 'f*ggot' Mr Kobe is out of date, some of us perfer MEECH or DAGGY, more international. Okay? Not going to listen are you? uhm, put down the wasketbasket please, please.... oh no! not again...

Bubba Ganoosh

We should all go. Free valet parking for your Miata or Jetta. Not that their's anything wrong with those cars of course

tigerblood

What a bunch of retards.

jondo

Just makes clear that the gays intend to coerse perverted behavior on society.

Gsharon 710

HARVEY.....I would like to say I am sorry to you for my earlier comments. I think now that you, DID NOT run this piece to support your brothers. I think you and a lot of other Gay Men are embarrased about this situation and you knew your readers would give the silly gay trouble makers the what for. HMMMMMMM real smart.

JackHoffman

This whole debacle just reinforces what a bigot kobe is as well as a large number of the trolls here.

tee

they should just take a chill pill because from experenice having been harass by a lesbian and i being straight see it different people think its just gays having to go through things and its not so and no disrespect to the lgbt people you will find that there are lesbian that dont understand no! i mean no way in hell! they are the ones that"s are a disgrace. and as time goes by a person like me will start to make a big deal about this rather cry loud and spare not!

Andrew Papa

If I was a ***ot, and someone called me a ****ing ***ot, Hell, I would settlet real quick for $35 Grand.

Beautiful

I wonder what the brothers (BLACKS) would be saying if it was a white player making racial remarks!!!! Do not be hypocrite, you ca not have it both ways!!!

Mary

Gay basketball league? Ha! I don't see how you can dribble a ball with a limp wrist.

Kobe has nothing to apologize for.

jerry

wow so they are blackmailing kobe to go to their event, what bull

Quinn

Hahaha... gay basketball league. Ninja please.

Watching Kobe come under attack like this is just making me pissed at the gay community. Give it a rest already. He'll pay his fine, so f*ck off.