« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron James' Mom to Valet: 'You F**king N**ger'

4/13/2011 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The attorney for the valet who is suing LeBron James' mom tells TMZ ... during the confrontation, Gloria James allegedly told the valet, "You don't know who I am, you f**king n**ger.  Tomorrow, you won't have a job"

0413_gloria_james_rockfeller_tmz_ex_4
Angela L. Cohn, the attorney for valet Rockfeller Sorel, tells us, Gloria James spewed the hateful remark just as the confrontation became physical.

Gloria was arrested after the incident, and TMZ just broke the story that the valet is suing her for assault and battery.

As for our earlier story showing video of the confrontation, Cohn says any intimation that the valet was the aggressor is untrue.

0413_gloria_james_small_LAUNCHCohn says the video shows Gloria was clearly the aggressor by leaning into Sorel as she launched into her alleged racial attack.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

va reb

calling the kettle black lol

jeff p

Classy, real classy. I wonder if she has ever actually looked in the mirror? What is she?

squeakermama

Famous son + Money + Alcohol = Pride

Smarter Human

What a ******dly thing to say..

PhilipMarkum

*** Lebron is awesome and I'm sure his mother is probably a nice lady when she hasn't been drinking so much. A lot of people turn into dirtbags when they've had too much. He has the money to put her into Hazelton Handley. The valet is getting famous and probabl rich after Lebron pays him off so all is well. ***

Davey-Boy

THAT is messed up. Period.

jack-55d79

I don't see how it is racist if she used it in an, albeit stupid, parochial way. In that it's a stupid term to address a fellow African-American, but people do. I think some people, white and black, say these things without understanding how stupid they are, because they have no knowledge of history and lack the social grace to realise it could be innappropriate. I realise that's a bit like saying someone isn't racist or homophobic because they're too stupid or ignorant to know the context of what they're saying, but some people are stupid and ignorant, or say things for shock value, or to take ownership of something negative. Context matters. It touches on racism but isn't the same by a stretch.

Big Daddy

Lebron had to have been inseminated. Did I spell that right? lmbo Because you just know that you couldn't get that drunk! Seeing eye dogs are trained to steer their masters clear of things like that! He was a turkey baster baby.

Tammy

I get the feeling her remarks will become more embellished with time as dollar signs dance in Rockfeller's head. There's no proof she said that and I will not believe everything some money-grubbing famewhore says. Give me audio! Show me the proof!!

Anya

LMAO What a dumb byotch!!

Ray

IN THE FACE...... OH YEA

Julie

I thought black people were allowed to call each other that.

jb

I think Gloria is just frustrated over her breakup with Delonte?

natasha

The video clearly shows that the valet push off of Ms. James. As a employee you don't do that, he could have simply move away. He shouldn't get anything, I am sure he has heard the word N***** more than once, trust me. People will do anything for money. Ms.James has her issues, who doesn't. This case should be thrown out of court if anything. Valet should be fired for contact of Ms. James first.

3Storms

MONEY DOES NOT BUY CLASS

You can take someone out of the ghetto, but cannot take the ghetto out of her.

And celeb wives and families are the WORST when it comes to classless arrogance because they did evne less to earn that money than their celeb family members did.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments