Brooke Mueller

Back in Rehab

4/18/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller has gone back to rehab following a crazy week of binging ... sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

1204_brooke_mueller_TMZ_EX3
TMZ broke the story ... Brooke refused a drug test Friday, which she was required to take as part of her custody settlement with Charlie Sheen.

Sheen's lawyers are going to court on Tuesday to raise the issue, and we're told Brooke's move is a preemptive strike.

Sources say Brooke disappeared for a time this week during her binging. TMZ obtained surveillance video of Brooke attempting to get money for jewelry at an Inglewood pawn shop.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Deb Colorado

I'd say stop thinking about yourselves Charlie and Brooke and get your act together for the sake of those precious little boys. They need you as loving, thriving parents.

ksis

And what is Charlie doing now? Trying to earn money to be able to support his kids. Brooke, on the other hand....

harry

TMZ "sources" make me want to wait until the report from the supposed court date on Tuesday. However, it sure looks like Brooke messed up big time and violated her custody agreement with Charlie. VIDEO -http://bit.ly/ewg3vA

Elle0375

She and Charlie could actually pass for brother and sister. They have the same nose, the same eyes and the same addictions.

Nancy

Some couples should NOT be allowed to have children.

dd

How many trips to rehab does this make? Forget about being a mother you blew it, Inglewood crack ho!

Rik Little

I hear that the best Rehab facility out there is called Sober Valley Ranch. It has a 100% success rate and is endorsed by many people including celebs.

Simone

C'mon everyone I think we're rushing to judgement here..........

doesn't everyone realize Brooke is going to rehab for a friend?

That's right I heard it right from Brooke's stupid mother, she says Brooke is fine and that the only reason Brooke checked into rehab is to help out a friend.

I vote for a photo of Brooke's mohter to be added to the dictionary under teh word enabler.

ksis

Rik Little 54 minutes ago

*********************

It's Sober Valley Lodge, and since trolls and ****roaches are not accepted there, then Brooke has no business setting a foot in that place. LOL!

Autumn_in_Michigan

Lagoon 9 hours ago
RR, I know you weren't expecting me to engage in any arguments. Since my time is limited on here now, it's good to know where the most exciting comments are. Thanks!

~~~~~~~

You're welcome again. "Exciting" isn't the word that I would use.How you use your time here is up to you, of course. Unless and until a new story covering another of Chuckie's shows opens up, that's where I will post show related missives but otherwise I'll be onto other topics. See ya around but I'm done chatting now.

chicagannie

Junkie whore needs to lose her kids. What a loser.

Harveys boyfriend

Babblin Brooke,
Get it together girl you give hot chicks a bad name!!You are a goddess even though you kinda got that evil deranged wonky look in your eyes,just sayin the (@@) EYES are

The gateway to your powerful soul rise up and get you shizz 2gether so you can be present for Bob and Max.

xoxoxo...me

Tara

The crazy thing is that she's making Charlie look like the sane responsible parent.

Dawn Liss

Hey Charlie!
I totally agree that the show will never fly without you, you are the show! What is up with this Chuck Lorre? Did he have his brain removed? Hello! BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!! I definitely will not watch it because it is impossible to replace you as you are the show!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11