Charlie Sheen to Warners: We DID Have Discussions!

4/14/2011 5:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's lawyer is firing back at  Warner Bros., telling TMZ its allegations that there were "no discussions" about Charlie returning to "Two and a Half Men" are "absolutely false."

Charlie Sheen

Legal pit bull Marty Singer tells TMZ, "There have been discussions as late as Tuesday, and all parties have been involved -- Warner Bros., CBS, Chuck Lorre and Charlie Sheen."

And, Singer says, "Charlie Sheen was recently approached by a third party to resolve this matter."  Singer did not identify the third party.

Singer tells TMZ, the Warner Bros. letter -- which we posted earlier on TMZ -- is actually a reaction to a "blistering letter" Singer fired off to WB, claiming Warner Bros. violated its contract with Charlie by refusing to send him an accounting statement and payment in December, 2010.  Singer says Warner Bros. owes Charlie money for season 7 and earlier but hasn't anted up.

Singer was adamant -- "Charlie did not lie about the discussions.  There WERE discussions."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Blue Waffle

The Crack has gone to his head

matt

...Not winning warlock

ksis

LOL!!! Go Marty!
Now would one of the most respected and successful lawyers give that much FALSE info? With actually naming the parties involved? Nah.
WB letter sounds more like "Liar liar pants on fire" kinda thing, and Singer's comments are filled with more details, like the parties involved and actual day.

ketjo

SSSSSSSSSSure.you did Charlie.!!! I bet ya'll talk to them alllll the timeeeeee...

Holly

Um Hum... just like the HBO $5 mil per episode offer

becky

Is it me or am I reading this wrong because to me it reads like "yes" they have been in contact with Charlie but not about getting back on the show but in regards to his late paycheck?

The worst thing they could do is give this guy his job back... I'm so sick of people purchasing his tickets, wearing his shirts, inviting him to open at ball games... basically glorifying a drug attack. What are you teaching your children?

Joshua

Charlie Sheen brings me enjoyment on days that are boring

..EW..

Can they just take Charlie back and end this circus?

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Charlie is so full of crap!! He has beet lady gaga in this attention whore fame thing. What a loser.

ksis

becky 4 minutes ago

***********************************

How to pursue your dreams no matter what kind of awful people are trying to ruin your life? To live your life to the fullest? And in case you haven't noticed, he has been clean for months, so he is teaching everyone that it can be done. Pretty valuable lesson.

Kari

I'm sure in Charlie's half baked mind, there were discussions!

fran

I think Marty is doing some double lawyer talk here...I dont think Sheen was in talks at all to come back, on the show AFTER he did what he did to WB and Chuck Lorrie.I dont think I believe Marty .

Bruno

Charlie, talking to the voices in your head does not qualify as a "discussion". Just OD and be done with it already.

mysteria333

put charlie sheen back to work !!! i want to continue to watch two and a half men ,, it's a very funny and entertaining show !! who do these warner bros. exec's think they are my entire family is angry about this and so are my co-workers... PUT CHARLIE BACK TO WORK AND STOP MESSING WITH HIM HE HAS MADE YOU TONS OF MONEY,,, USE COMMON SENSE,,IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ONEY ANYWAYS,, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP GETTING WEALTHIER OFF OF CHARLIE THEN PUT HIM BACK TO WORK !!!!!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

No, no, discussions in your head don`t count!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments