Lindsay Lohan -- Attempted Retail Robbery Victim!

4/15/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan faces grand theft felony charges for a necklace that we found out was marked up 300%!!!

0414_lilo_neckalce_x17_kamofie_ex

TMZ has learned the necklace designer sold Kamofie & Co. the piece for $850 -- that price tag does not qualify for felony grand theft, which requires a value of $950 or more.

Kamofie was trying to sell the necklace to Lindsay for $2,500 bucks.

As we first reported, we're told Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, will argue the D.A. should only be allowed to charge her client with a misdemeanor because of the value of the necklace.

But even if Holley loses that argument, Kamofie's owner -- who we're told will be testifying at Lindsay's preliminary hearing -- is going to have a PR problem for the mark-up and for selling the surveillance video and shopping a book deal.

0202_lidsay_lohan_accessories_fame_footer

john smith

Swordfish is making a list, he's checking it twice, he's going to find out who's naughty or nice. Swordfish is coming to town. Swordfish is the world's foremost computer hacker.

themare

Lou,
Thanks for your kind words and thoughts.
I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma 5 years ago. After 8 rounds of chemo, I was in remission for almost 3 years. It came back a year and a half ago. Another 8 rounds of chemo and then 6 months on a new drug. Last Monday I had my 6 month CT Scan and it showed that there is something on my lumg. They don't know if the lymphoma (there is no cure)has moved or if it's lung cancer. I go this Monday for a bronchoscopy to see what it is. Either way, it's another round of chemo and maybe a stem cell transplant.
I apologized to anyone I may have offended on these posts. Sometimes I get so mad when people say such cruel things to each other. When Puckett says horrible things to people, I guess I lose it.What he said to Davey-Boy was so cruel it brought tears to my eyes. Red Cloud and I have made amends.I give Red Cloud kudos for the class he showed.
I don't plan on dying, just gearing up for another long fight. My type of lymphoma is not curable, just hopefully manageable.
Sorry to go on and on about this. made me feel better, though!

john smith

He knows when you've been sleeping, he knows when your awake, Swordfish is coming to town.

andyconda

john smith 12 minutes ago

As I slip into unconsciousness, I'd like to get another kiss, another Crystal Ship. wrong id like to {have} another kiss.

andyconda

john smith and its also before i slip into unconcienceness

john smith

Andy, you are the man, I think you're the only hater that isn't filled with evil.

andyconda

you rock to and i love the doors now i think i am going to jam to that song

themare

Bloody Red Witch,
Thanks for the kind words. Anyone else I missed, sorry, but I signed off early last night and there are just too many posts I missed to catch up on them.
And Bash? I'm sorry I called you names. I'll keep it civil from now on and I hope everyone who posts on here will do the same. No more name calling!

john smith

The only thing I don't like about West Hollywood is that there are so many rats there. Ever since I saw the film Ben, with the Michael Jackson song, I can't stand rats.

themare

I saw that movie, too. Loved it. Spiders scare me (couldn't watch Arachnaphobia)

john smith

Lindsay is pretending to be a c cup, but she is getting alot of help from Victoria's Secret. She really is a B cup, as in barely anything there. Ghetto birds don't scare me. I'm used to them.

john smith

Their hunting for a serial killer in Long Island, I think I saw him in Venice creeping around Lindsay's crib with night vision goggles. He left a trail of bagel crumbs.

themare

lol

Grandma Cracker

Mare, very best of wishes for you....get well soon. This is a toxic place and very often a total waste of time. Bash got all up on my case the other day and did make a very valid point along with a whole lot of invalid points, but the final outcome caused me to rethink my position as well as my posting style.

It is sad that it has taken the illness of two of our ranks, you and the wonderful Davey, and hurt feelings to cause a mini paradigm shift among our ranks. I have always held LL in my prayers and I will add you and Davey.....I really need that happy ending about now for all of you....GC

andyconda

lindsay is the modern day Robin Hood. he wore tights she wares tights, he knows how to run from the law, so does she. but one difference he stills from the rich and gives to the poor. lindsay steals from everybody and tries to keep everything.

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments