Pauly D -- Shoring Up 3-Album Deal with 50 CENT

4/14/2011 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pauly D is DANGEROUSLY close to joining forces with G-Unit -- because TMZ has learned, 50 Cent desperately wants to sign him to his record label ... in fact, a 3-album deal is already on the table.

0414_pauly_d_50_cent_tmz_ex

Sources close to negotiations tell TMZ, the "Jersey Shore" DJ met with Fiddy and his people in NYC last week -- where they discussed the lucrative record deal ... and also tossed around the idea of a Pauly D merchandise line, specifically Pauly D-brand headphones.

Nothing's signed yet -- but according to sources, 50 wants to hammer out the deal ASAP ... before Pauly jets off to Italy to shoot "Jersey Shore" Season 4.

We're told talks have become so serious -- 50 and Pauly have even started to kick around ideas for people Pauly can collaborate with. Calls to 50's people weren't returned.

fredg

50 cent really doesn't need to rap anymore he is making millions endorsing products.

Bubbles The Chimp

Wow. A record deal for spinning songs. How lame is the music industry these days.

Jknight

By the time everything is finalized and Pauly releases an album, nobody's gonna give a damn about what Pauly can do. The Jersey Shore hype is starting to fade. 50's gonna have to drop another 6 albums just to recover from Pauly's 3.

Lucky_130

Fiddys days are over. Pauly D should find somebody new if he is really any good.

adam smolkowicz

Smolkowicz go pauly its your birthday

Shae

I love watching Jersey Shore, I do, but I can't for the life of me figure out what women see in these "men"? They look like little oompa loompa's with lots of hair gel and douche bag ways! That said, I think 50 cent is making a huge, huge mistake. Give it a couple of years (if not months) and Pauly D will be a bigger "has been" than Right Said Fred!

Shae

en Todo Momento!!

pepito d!! yeah, meng!

Jeanie

GIMME A BREAK!!

PLEASE people...stop the insanity!!! Just say NO to Jersey Shore!!

There are a bunch of fake posers!!!

dd

Good make the cash while u can...

mac

Pauly D is hilarious.. bunch of jealous haters on here.. if all of you are so smart/talented/hard-working how about you apply to mtv and see if anyone wants to watch a show about how great you are.. doubtful.. haterrrrrrrs

Areader

Good for Pauly D!

CriticAl

There must be 10,000 talented young rappers in hoods across the world who deserve a record deal more than Pauly D. How about giving some of them a break, 50?

CriticAl

P.S. I don't like this new member account system at all. If it ain't broke...

NugsOnTheFire

I am sure these two are going to turn out some intricately done, heartfelt music that will be considered as classics in the future.

/sarscam mode off.