Lindsay Lohan -- Coachella Baby

4/16/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was spotted walking out of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival last night ... looking less than enthused to see the paparazzi.

0416_lindsay_lohan_53691PCN_Lohan09
Enjoy the show!

andyconda

themare about a minute ago

Bash
Maybe you can answer this question: Why does Lindsay keep getting those horrid lip injectio. Sam does not have any lips so she shares lindsays. that and it makes the blisters look smaller

themare

I LOVE her outfit!

Shea

What is she on????
She looks all glassy-eyed again.
This is NOT a good idea right before a court case.

andyconda

Shea no one has ever seen lindsay sober. so she is going to go to court messed up and fall or trip and say thats her normal way. very smart druggie. she is going to stare off at holly like she dont speak english and cant understand the questions. and when she is found guilty she will win an oscar with the alligator tears. and the next red carpet she sees is a big inmate named rosey.

Reisa L. Gerber

Regarding Lindsay....?
If I were her, I would send the balance of the necklace in a check form
and apologize...then ask for a receipt and go to court with nothing...
you took the matter into your own hands...and promise the judge you won't
"left jewelry again..."
Thankyou.
Reisa L. Gerber
4/16/11 reisagerber@yahoo.com

Blood Red Witch

Is it just me, or do her eyes look better here? In this picture they seem more symetrical. Maybe some sleep? IDK, But looks better to me.
Hey, at least this is a music festival, not a club. This is at least a little more appropriate.

JeffTheFan

Coachella Music Festival, huh? Don't people find a way to get stoned--one way or another--at rock concerts? LiLo doesn't look sober to me, either.

RealityBites

#1 who told this girl she looked good with white hair?
#2 she looks stoned
#3 why do these girls think that whole fat lip thing looks good? just looks like a hooker who gave to many bjs

LQLouie

I didn't see her yesterday, and I don't plan to for the next two days.

kris

LOOKS LIKE SHE'S HIGH ON SOMETHING, GIRL YOU HAVE A GIFT I WISH I HAD,GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GET YOUR SH*T TOGEATHER, AND BE THANKFULL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE, AND JUST SAY NO DUMBASS!!!!!!!

jeebus

I'm still trying to decide what exactly was she going for here. She does look like she might be on something, but at least she looks a bit more natural???

As a woman with fuller lips I can tell you that those lips look fake. Do you see how the top lip looks REALLY puffy?? i've seen some women that get lip injections to make them plumper, and thats how they usually look right after. Watch in a couple of days when they get new pictures her lips won't look so damn duckish.

VictoriaGirl

Would you look thrilled if you had a camera stuck in your face 24/7? I dont think so.

andyconda

like i said all those lips do is make the blisters look smaller

themare

Bash,

Actually,I thought she was beautiful when she had the natural red hair. She was unique and different. Hate the platinum look.

Superman

She looks like she's high.