Charlie Sheen Moves for Full Custody of Twins

4/18/2011 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is declaring legal war on Brooke Mueller and will not only ask a judge for full custody of their twins, he wants to cut off the child support he's paying her.

0418_brook_mueller_2_CHARLIE_EX

TMZ has learned ... Charlie's lawyer, Mark Gross, just gave Brooke Mueller's attorneys notice -- he's going to court tomorrow in an attempt to change the custody arrangement.

Gross will ask the judge to strip Brooke of both legal and physical custody, on grounds she has relapsed and went back into rehab.

And, if the judge does give Charlie full custody, Gross wants the judge to terminate Charlie's obligation to pay Brooke $55,000 a month in child support -- since she would no longer be incurring those expenses.

We've also learned Brooke's lawyers are planning their own offensive, asking the judge for full custody.  And, Brooke's lawyers want Charlie to be psychologically evaluated.

okay

I think Brooke should NOT have custody of these kids right now but she did have valid reasons to be concerned when the kids were removed and they had to do with violent threats Charlie made, which seem believable now considering all the violence he included in his previous rants and even now on his tours...of course noone knows for sure if he made the threats but at that time, it seemed very possible. He seems to have calmed down since then but I could see why it was a good idea to remove the kids back then.

jacksonfive210

and for those people who think charlie should give her more money so the kids have a nice place to go brooke got a couple mill out of the divorce so she shouldnt be hurting for money

kat

Both of these people don't deserve to be parents to those kids. Those twins deserve much more than what they are getting.

kk md

What a mess. Martin Sheen and wife obviously don't want to care for anymore small children or you would have heard from them by now. The only one stepping up is her mother let them stay with her until they both get their crap together.

antonio cascella

Help immmm...!!

kel

Since Charlie & Brooke are so self-absorbed maybe they should look at the twins as "mini-mes". That's the only way the boys stand a chance, that or to live with somebody outside of the family. I have 1 child that took 14 years of trying before I conceived. Brooke & Charlie disgust me & don't deserve to be parents.

cloey

Oh my God, that's like taking the kids from Godzilla and giving them over to King Kong! Those kids need a guardian ad litem and need to go to other family members until these two, IF these two, get their act together.

Dianna

Ive never been to a shrink a day in my life and never will go to one. Cant wait to get my money and gloat. I do not know Charlie Sheen or his wife but from the media coverage they have been giving I can tell them this: if I were a judge neither one would have custody until they got their life on track. The drug use would have to stop and the having two women living with him and carrying on like a traveling freak show for the world would have to stop before either were allowed custody of their kids. Ive seen a couple dig up so much dirt on each other they both lost the kids and in the end the kids suffer. I suggest these 2 people get their acts together: sober up- Charlie Sheen has to only have 1 goddess living with him & stop carrying on like a freak show circus as that is unhealthy for children to grow up around. His behavior is just as destructive as his wife or ex wife & he will be shocked tomorrow if the judge tells both sides they have to make changes to keep their children. Charlie Sheen if ur going thru a midlife crisis let me clear the air 4 u: your sexy and dont have to prove anything to anyone by having 2 women- seems u have spent so many years trying to convince urself ur 'worthy' and everyone else loves you and sees your beauty its time you realize how amazing u are and stop acting a fool.
In short: both need to get their act together- I dont know either of them but if I were a judge (and I have 2 degrees in Criminal Justice with almost 4.0 GPA's) you would both have to get you life together before having the kids. Your kids need you so get it together folks.

who dat

Sheen couldn't even feed his own dogs, he's a dog killer. Now he wants custody of the kids ??? Time for the court to protect these kids with a guardian ad litem

Marlena

I like Charlie - but he is a Playboy leading a very bachelor type lifestyle - neither one of these immature people should have custody - a good foster home for at least year while these two become actual parents and leave their party lifestyles to an absolute minimum. I say foster home and not with another relative, because the parents will tend to not commit to changing their lifestyles when the kids are with family. Strangers, give them more of an incentive.

LawDude

Little problem with your story TMZ, ROL had hours ago!

Emmaline

Easy to fix. Neither one of them, Charlie or Brooke, is fit to take care of poor ole Bob and Max. I say let Denise have them. She's doing a good job raising the girls. Two more kids aren't any more trouble.

J Johnson

ksis

you're the fat Polish chick, right? Shouldn't you be doing something useful, like trimming your moustache, you moron.

julie

I hope he gets full custody.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

What Judgre is going to give Charlie custody of the kids???? Thats like moving the kids in to a WHORE HOUSE where their dad is Master of his whores-!!!!