Jennifer Hudson

Cut Down to Size

4/19/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jennifer Hudson showed off her svelte hourglass figure in a form fitting blue dress while leaving a studio in London on Monday.

0419_jennifer_hudson_Fame
Two months ago, the 29-year-old told Oprah she was a size 6.

0419_hudson_footer

David

She does not seem to be a size 6! Maybe and 8? She looks so beautiful!. Better than Meagan Fox!!!

blackgale2004

'HATERS" SHE LOOKS(MARVELOUS)HAV U HEARD HER BEING STOP FO DRUGS(LIK "TINY)HAV U HEARD SHE'S BEEN SMOKIN CRACK OR SELLIN(WHATS THE ANS.?NO) BUT WHEN U LOSS WT.FO YOUR HELP ITS TALK(GET REAL!!!!! AN HOLLA BAC @ YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baby

she is a beautiful woman! your looking awesome Jennifer, keep up the great job!!!! btw loved YOU in dream girls, you far outshine boyance, in every way!!!

1toughcookie

Awe shucks, the dress is too tight and makes her stomach look pudgy. She should have worn something that makes her look slimmer instead of a dress that showcases her pudge. Anyway I'm glad she's healthier but I agree with the rest of the posters in saying that I hate her singing voice. She always sounds like she's hollering at me instead of singing and of course everyone knows she's honestly not an actress. But she's definitely treated like a "celebrity" and so is Snooki. LOL!

Duke Steele

Oh yeah,real svelte. For a fat chick.

Melisa

I don't know what is worse...those shoes or the fact she claims to be a size 6. And that dress makes her look like she is about 4 months knocked up. Not flattering at ALL.

Hyde

That ain't no size 6. 16 maybe, but not six. Which is a shame because she could send a great message to our society that there's nothing wrong with 16.

I can hear the blowback already. Size 16 is still pretty healthy.

tailpipe

not since christmas

Marianne

I agree with realitybites. I also think she looks better the old way. Maybe she should get a reduction as well.

Hime

It's great that she's lost a lot of weight, but she is not a size 6. She's probably a size 11 or 13. It's always easy to say "I've lost so much weight" when originally they were 250 lbs and a size 24. Even if she went down to half her size (which she did) she is still overweight. Great progress? YES. Size 6? Dream on.

Tres

"Her attitude seems snooty lately. I don't get it.
"

SHE ALWAYS BEEN A SNOOTY HEFFA. I CAN'T STAND THIS CHIC. SHE'S AN OVERRATED SINGER AND ACTRESS. SHE ONLY SINGS ONE WAY-LOUD. SHE HAS NO VERSATILITY IN HER VOICE. SHE HAS NO STAR QUALITY IMO. SHE GOT LUCKY WITH THAT OSCAR AND FRANKLY THE GRAMMY SHE RECEIVED WAS A SYMPATHY GRAMMY BECAUSE OF HER FAMILY BEING MURDERED. THAT'S THE TRUTH. NO SUGAR COATING.

Tres

JENNIFER HAS LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT. HER BODY TYPE ISN'T MEANT TO BE THIS SLIM. IT'S LEFT HER FACE LOOKING VERY OLD. SHE ISN'T EVEN 30 YET AS FAR AS I KNOW,BUT IN THIS PICTURE SHE LOOKS EVERY BIT OF 35YRS OLD. SHE ALSO LOOKS LIKE A BOBBLEHEAD. ANYHOO,SHE A LIAR. SHE DID NOT LOSE ALL THAT WEIGHT WITH WEIGHT WATCHERS. SHE HAD SURGERY.

Tres

"The next baby by babydaddy-of-the-week will finish her off,size-wise."

JENNIFER MAY BE A LOT OF THINGS, BUT I DON'T THINK SHE GETS DOWN LIKE THAT. PLUS, SHE’S MARRIED TO HER "BABY DADDY" AS YOU SO ELOQUENTLY PUT IT.

Tres

"Jennifer looks great. I see alot of jealous people stopped by to pass along their comments......."

JENNIFER HAS NOTHING TO BE JEALOUS OF OTHER THAN SHE'S RICH. SHE LOOKS LIKE A LOLLIPOP HEAD ,SHE'SPHONY,AND SHE'S AN OVERRATED SINGER AND ACTRESS. DID YOU SEE HER FACE? HER FACE LOOKS LIKE A ROADMAP WITH ALL THOSE LINES AROUND HER MOUTH. I BET SHE'S ALL FLAB TOO(SHE WAS ALREADY FLABBY AS HELL BEFORE GIVING BIRTH. BTW,HER HUSBAND IS USING HER. HE WOULDN'T LOOK AT HER FAT ASS TWICE IF SHE WEREN'T A CELEBRITY. YUCK!

Tres

"This is one super star in the business have not changed do to more success are weight loss. Ms. Hudson knows her place better than anyone. "

JENNIFER HAS CHANGED PLENTY! SHE'S EVEN MORE ARROGANT AND OBNOXIOUS THAN EVER! I'M SURE THE EX SHE DUMPED AS SOON AS SHE GOT SOME FAME WOULD AGREE WITH THAT TOO.