Snoop Dogg

Is Today 4/20???

4/20/2011 6:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Legendary weed advocate Snoop Dogg woke up this morning and posted this photo on his Twitter page today ... think he knows it's 4/20???

0420_snoop_dog_baking_news
In case you missed it -- today, 4/20, is an unofficial stoner holiday.

In fact, TMZ just spoke with Tommy Chong -- who told us he plans to celebrate by taking 420 hits from one of his favorite pipes at 4:20 PM. (Side note -- that can't be good for you.)

So, in summary, 4/20 seems like every other day for these guys.

0728_whatcha_smokin_footer_v2

I am Spartacus

"stash 31 minutes ago
That's a resin goldmine!"
--------

amen to that. That is a huuuuge bowl. Not feeling the penis looking mouthpiece though. The color and design on the bowl is the same as the one i have only his bowl is 20x the size of mine.

insertnamehere

Wow that's quite amazing actually. I want to see how it works!! ;)

ARTOFWAR

....To all you imbeciles that think that marijuana doesn't adversely affect your driving abilities, try a little experiment the next time one of you wastes of life pot-heads gets high.

Throw a football at a reasonable fast rate of speed at one of your stoner friends while he/she is high, and PLEASE aim it directly at his/her face.

And then go quickly into the bathroom to retrieve a towel, for his/her bloody nose.

You imbecilic, vapid, pot-heads---- it has been scientifically/clinically proven that marijuana decreases your response times in upwards of 30-40%, depending on the amount and quality of THC intake by an individual.

Think about the real facts, the next time one of you degenerate pot-heads gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.....Artofwar

Anj

dear art of war, do some more research your wrong

Anj

let me note, i do not use this substance, but i had two close family members who used it for terminal illness so i will support anything that helps a person deal with pain and suffering in the twilight of their life.

janet

Willie Nelson way ahead of you.

most small pipes are shaped like that, it's a comical size..get your heads out of the gutter its not a penis.

scott

I have some sticky icky but have a drug test next week for a job. Damnnnnnnn- Not worth it but would love to partake. Word up.

JS

AWESOME!!! Go Snoop.

Chicagoray

What a groid. America The Ghettoful...

JS

@Chicagoray
What a crack....... F LOSER!!!

Kay

ARTOFWAR - Throughout university I smoked weed almost daily. I wouldn't call me an "imbecile", I have a Ph.D and am a university professor. I still love weed, but I only do it now a couple of times in a year. I never drive high or do anything dangerous when high. Why don't you relax a little bit and smoke a blunt.

N.P. LOVECITY MASSIVE

HAPPY 4:20 !!! BLESSED LOVE !!!! MO FYAH FLAME ON!!!!

lil harvey

Don 't bogart that pipe my friend.... pass it over to me!

Yidmash

Y do U THINK they call it DOPE? TMZ?.4 medical can can can help but 4 your lungs and if driving it can kill.CAL jumping on the medical weed wagon and TMZ acting like they backup THC is so mucho BS.I remember when NO one backed up any medical weed but thanks2 howard hughes`s all that changed as he died smokeing medical weed in mexico

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments