Lindsay Lohan -- Back On 'Gotti' Flick

4/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan WILL in fact be in the upcoming "Gotti: Three Generations" after she was previously dropped from the film -- and she hustled to get her spot back ... ALL BY HERSELF.

0420_lindsay_lohan_EX2

Executive Producer Marc Fiore tells us, Lindsay is no longer going to play Victoria Gotti ... but instead will take on the role of John Gotti Jr.'s daughter-in-law Kim -- the role once considered for Kim Kardashian.

The turn of events comes hours after Fiore pulled the plug on Lindsay over disagreements with her management -- but we're told Lindsay REALLY wants to be in the film ... and personally patched things up with the producer when she heard her people were being difficult.

We're told Lindsay also agreed to act in ANOTHER upcoming Fiore film called "Mob Street."

Brian B.

Danielle I wouldn't expect this from you...Didn't think you were on Harlot's level...Guess I was wrong...

The world would be better without ass holes like you in the world...Oh, and GET REAL, I am not anything like the rock...You low class hags...with no life, no man...and no real sense of reality...

virgo

you know its a quality flick when Kim K was considered...

i wonder what they meant by her 'personally patching things up...' - it is hollywood afterall

www.lovelyweddingdetails.com

Brian B.

Yea, and I'll keep injecting my viewpoint...DID Y'ALL SEE THE COMMENT THAT BASTARD CHAZ WROTE to some nice girl on here:

"Look, its not my fault daddy touched you for all those years. Please take it out on your kids instead of me to keep the cycle of abuse going."

CHAZ WROTE THIS, AND I will close by saying if you think this is a statement that a poster should write to a female than you should be ashamed of yourself. I can take the heat, but know what I'm defending before you jump on the verbal assault wagon. Does it make you feel better about yourselves knowing your defending that statement in quotes? If so, you're not worth my time to bother to continue writing back to...SHAME ON YOU FOLKS.

Danielle

Brian,did i say @harlot when i made my comment...no,i am on no ones level here,i stand on my own,with my own viewpoints like you,some agree,some dont...as someelse said,welcome to TMZ,aka fantasy island

Piper

Won't watch it with her in it. No one will ...

Sonja

Honestly Brian I've read worse here and much much worse on other public forums. I don't think anyone is defending the statement so much as the irony that you are making threats and calling names and swearing yourself.. but you justify your words because you say your defending someone else. It's TMZ there is always heated topics, conversations, hollow threats, insults and name calling.

bunny

Why didn't she get the part she was supposed to get?

mannequin

She's a pushy little twit, isn't she? What she fails to realize is that she's not worthy of being onscreen.

Brian B.

I give up.

Ya know what? I am not some bully...I am not afraid to admit that I have a sensitivity to what is written when it comes to the issue of child molestation...which is clearly what Chaz wrote within the context of that statement he made.

It makes me sick. But I can't control the words that others write...I get too emotionally invested when it comes to defending others...and THAT ladies...is why I lashed out.

andyconda

E news says she is still not in the flick. so this my be the work of Dina saying she is back in. Does not matter any way she is playing an extra extra. might as well be on you tube.

Danielle

ok, its not even 6pm on the west,and the board is on fire

dreamon

Sorry, but this is s tranparent publicity stunt meant to make Lindsay look like a plucky little trooper for court on Friday.

andyconda

that pic above looks like a blonde jack nickelson. she is not going bald her forehead is just mega sized.

andyconda

Harlot she might go on tour with william hung. thats her come back and she will move up to be carrot tops side kick. next question why did ali get a side kick? my guess dina was getting mad because she could snort up all of dinas personal stash.

Jen

So....they are allowing her to film from her cell?

Anyone willing to work with or support this loser deserve exactly what they get.