'Gotti' Producer -- Arrivederci, Lindsay

4/20/2011 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just lost the role that could have saved her career, because her management team was just impossible in negotiating with the producer of "Gotti: Three Generations."

0420_lindsay_victoria_exd

Executive Producer Marc Fiore tells TMZ ... he has ended negotiations with Lindsay's team because, "It just didn't work for me."  Sources involved on both sides tell TMZ ... money was an issue, but the various demands of her management team just got out of control.

Fiore wanted Lindsay to play Victoria Gotti, but says "I will only ride a merry-go-round with my kids," suggesting Lindsay's team was just too tough to deal with.

But this is interesting.  Fiore tells us the door has not been slammed shut:  "Maybe if Lindsay calls me up, we can talk about it."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sonja

LMAO! Wow, all her trouble and she can't just take a job and do the work.. who the hell does she think she is? She should have paid him to be in the damn movie at this point.

MsMaribel

Later Lindz

Renee

This girl is her own worst enemy. This movie would have been something I would have looked forward to seeing.

themare

Sources close to me say that Dina was demanding that her other loser kids, Ali and Michael be in the film, too.

Rhubino

I believe the expression is "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

Sammie

At this point, she should work for free just to get herself out there and prove she can act....................not another failed child star

Lucky_130

Once again my Tarot cards were right. Damn Im good!

Snooki'sHairBump

" ... money was an issue, but the various demands of her management team just got out of control."

I wonder what "demands" they were trying to make that cause the producer to push Lindsay away?

Gatanegra

Does this train wrecks team really think they have room to negotiate on anything? At this point she's lucky to get a gig doing dinner theater in Boca.

Annoyed in MD

I am rooting for her and she keeps killing it for herself. I really hope she can ressurect the career once promising. Can't blame the producers, no one wants to deal with a huge pain!

FlamingoNut

Great career move Team Lohan.
Hopefully this will be the end of your 15 minutes.

Annoyed in MD

THE ROCK - I hope you are right. What you say does make sense. I am sure her management team could be wrecking it for her.

Home Skillet

Rest assured, folks. Darling Lindsay will get the role.

sean