Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to JAIL!!!

4/22/2011 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner just threw the book at Lindsay Lohan for her probation violation, sentencing her to 120 days in county jail!!!

Lindsay Lohan Jail

Lindsay has been remanded into custody and taken to the basement of the courthouse for booking.  Lindsay's lawyer has said she'll appeal, which means Lindsay is entitled to post bail.

Lohan was also ordered to complete 480 hours of community service -- 360 of those hours must be performed at the Downtown Women's Center, so Lindsay can see how needy women have to live.  The remaining 120 hours will be served at the L.A. County morgue.

Judge Sautner explained that Lindsay should have called the store and notified the owners about the necklace sooner.  She waited several weeks and returned the necklace after finding out the cops were about to raid her house.

Sautner seemed influenced by the surveillance video, which she saw for the first time in court today.  Sautner agreed with Danette Meyers, who argued Lindsay used her friend Patrick as a decoy to distract the clerk.

Juliana

Lindsay, sweetie... you are damn lucky that you didn't receive a felony A for retail theft. It's sad that while everyone is struggling for work, and we are (most) normal, with no priors, you think or appear to give the impression that you are above the law. Stealing is unjustifiable.... The LA County Judges are ripping women apart. What you have is certainly a reflection of who you are. But judges know that they are above the law...so your seemingly 'holier than thou' attitude will not impress the judiciary. The womens' shelter will be fun. You will get attention and notoriety- the morgue will be even more fun. The most tragic, is if you complete these experiences and take away nothing from learning to improve yourself. Then you will be doing harder time next time. I hope that your heart changes.

joe

Hi Not asleep, unfortunately, yes, the news that the people want to know is Lindsay Lohan, no one can give a hoot about 9/11 and who done it other than a hand full of people, USA is going down because of lack of proper education and standards...going going......g...

Juliana

wtf

so she's out already?

Joe Holiday

Oh, no, basic cable, costume jewelry, bad prison drugs, bad lesbian showers, non catered food.............hasn't this woman payed enough to society? Please....let her out to make quality B movies once again. I call on Barrack O'Bumble to pardon her and everyone else in Hollywood for past and future screw ups. Show business must move forward.

Juliana

@Mimi....... That is not true. I can't stand the judiciary, but this judge was influenced by the surveillance video. They don't have it out for Lindsay. I why am I wasting my time arguing law with you defending Lindsay when neither of you seem to have any Moral fortitude. Lindsay is wrong. Period. You are wrong and if you feel that strongly, go to law school where your opine will be valued. You sound like a product of todays' society. Tell me, historically, Where did the United States originate and which president caused the Trail of Tears, amongst which indian group after which Supreme Ct. Decision...When was the first slave sold.., which country, by a man of which colour, and in which year? Then, I shall take you seriously.

Kevin

What's the deal with this girl? She's much to old to be considered cute anymore. She's almost too old to be considered attractive. Why does she think she can still get away with crap like this?

jj

I love that girl

makisov

Finally, celebrities are no longer the exception to Law.

ctizzie

"Now we got a nice, quiet little beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, LiLo. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off!"

- Venice

Nic

R.I.P.

maybe this could be Dakota Fanning winning oscar role.

Academy loves stories about addiction, lesbians, legal dramas...

Write a diary Lindsay. That's the only good thing that will come from this mess. "Post Cards from the Jail".

Anil507

Great news. Just another round.

Cole Younger

O Yee who are a complete waist of human skin. Jesus said to you, "He who is without sin...cast the first stone." I would have never believed we have so many saints in this country. What you wish upon others yee shall have visited upon yourself.

larry

just a little punk brat that know nothing not even pretty......

maria

I think she needs a break, shes off drugs trying to get her life in order. her family is dysfuctional, who among us have lived the perfect life, please,please let me know how you did it.because i will bow my head to you.give the girl a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments