Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to JAIL!!!

4/22/2011 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner just threw the book at Lindsay Lohan for her probation violation, sentencing her to 120 days in county jail!!!

Lindsay Lohan Jail

Lindsay has been remanded into custody and taken to the basement of the courthouse for booking.  Lindsay's lawyer has said she'll appeal, which means Lindsay is entitled to post bail.

Lohan was also ordered to complete 480 hours of community service -- 360 of those hours must be performed at the Downtown Women's Center, so Lindsay can see how needy women have to live.  The remaining 120 hours will be served at the L.A. County morgue.

Judge Sautner explained that Lindsay should have called the store and notified the owners about the necklace sooner.  She waited several weeks and returned the necklace after finding out the cops were about to raid her house.

Sautner seemed influenced by the surveillance video, which she saw for the first time in court today.  Sautner agreed with Danette Meyers, who argued Lindsay used her friend Patrick as a decoy to distract the clerk.

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62

skippy

Wow!!! I just hope she does all her time, my son has to why not her?????? Show the real people the justice system is not completely F---ed!!!!!She deserves much more than that.

Mr Barcliff

IT's crazy to me how people are happy to see people have misfortune despite if it's her fault or not, I wish bad on nobody. Common sense tells me she didn't intend to steal the item she is doing time for. I think she was set up and to me, jail time isn't what she needs. What Lindsey lacked to me was a normal childhood and loving parents that cared for there child and that is something we can't fault her for. Yes, it's easy to say, "she's an adult now, what's the excuse for that", I get that but, if you raise a child a certain way, they will go out in the world as such!!! LGNM(Love.God.Not.Money)

Michael

Que la metan a la carcel, maldita drogadicta y esa es la imagen de su pais, es el ejemplo de sus hijos, me dan verguenza, que la metan a la carcel por ratera, drogadicta, malditos gabachos tercermundistas

kayla

Ha!!! That's what that bitch gets!! She's a ugly no good piece of ****!! She needs to be in jail. DUMD ASS!!!

Pablo

Send this person to jail, WTF anyone else would have gone.

Pablo

Send this person to jail, WTF anyone else would have gone.

ronald

i love her get out of jail lindsay and be free we will always love you

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62