Arnie Klein -- My Buddy Was Not Michael's Lover

4/22/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the dermatologist who loomed large in Michael Jackson's life -- has now changed his story and says his good friend and office manager -- Jason Pfeiffer -- did NOT have an affair with Michael Jackson.

0422_arnie_mj_jason_BN_01

Klein had told TMZ ... Jackson was gay but that Jason's alleged relationship with the singer was the only gay relationship MJ ever had.  Klein told us Jason was "the love of [Michael's] life."

But now on his Facebook page, Klein says "Allegations about ... Jason being Michael Jackson's lover are ridiculous.  That story was made up ... "

Klein also scoffs at allegations he contributed to MJ's death, saying, "I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself ..."

morinen

Ah, you included some obvious BS, but forgot to mention that he said MJ obviously WAS NOT gay. How convinient.

I'm disgusted at the author of this story, whoever it is.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I can believe that with wacko jacko being so skinny he might want a fat male lover.he picked a fat white guy to be the father of his two kids so why not a fat male boyfriend?

RoastBeef

Who really cares?
The whole lot of them are nothing more than the sick s*** of society, including the dead one.

Criss

Trolls simply cannot be stopped.

annie

But he sure is the baby daddy of Prince and Paris.

Kookamonga

Why does Jackson's two kids, notably the first son look exactly like Dr. Klein????

ashley

@Sugarbutt same here! I thought my computer had gotten a virus. lol. I wonder why it was blocked?

tracker

M.J. IS DEAD! KILLED HIMSELF YEARS AGO...THESE DOCTORS PROVE ANYONE CAN GET A M.D. SO CAN WE JUST STOP ALREADY....THEY ARE ALL LOSERS MJ THE BIGGEST....WAS HIS CHOICE..SEEYA..........

Celeb Gossip Addict

Slime has appeared on my monitor just from his pic being displayed on it. I can pratically smell his stench. Hollywood is seeming more yucky to me by the second this morning.

annie

Kookamonga

See answer here

Kate

Jason Pfeiffer is not my lover. He's just a guy who claims that I am the one. But the kid is Arnie's son...

AD

It always seems strange to me that his children look an awful lot like each of these men.

Marnie

So, Klien utters a few words against Harvey and TMZ and now some MJ fans believe and find him credible? How the World Turns in the Michael Jackson World.

Harvey is a lawyer, and he is also gay, everyone in this town knows this, so whatever Klein has to say is not breaking news to ANYONE who knows the score. Harvey being a lawyer knows MANY in the field, and there are a "few" powerful attorneys in this city that really matter, so I'm sure Harvey knows them on a personal level.

First of all, it was Extra that broke this story first, not TMZ. It was Extra that paid for this story via that wannabe reporter out in Vegas: Klein participated because he THOUGHT MJ, being the "good" friend that he was, would leave him some cash, same with that Oliver dude. When the Will came out, Klein was pissed that he got zeroed out, with the rest of that money grubbing family.

Sandra

Klein is one slime bag!!

Trevis Miho

I hope the media makes an example out of this guy. Why Arnie would even stand next to that guy while he was lying to everyone should make anyone question his loyalty to the Jackson name. This dude is f*cking strange, most of his MJ stories seem questionable anyways, and you guys put mic in front of him like we all give a dam what he has to say. Has it not BEEN obvious this foolwould say anything?