Arnie Klein -- My Buddy Was Not Michael's Lover

4/22/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the dermatologist who loomed large in Michael Jackson's life -- has now changed his story and says his good friend and office manager -- Jason Pfeiffer -- did NOT have an affair with Michael Jackson.

0422_arnie_mj_jason_BN_01

Klein had told TMZ ... Jackson was gay but that Jason's alleged relationship with the singer was the only gay relationship MJ ever had.  Klein told us Jason was "the love of [Michael's] life."

But now on his Facebook page, Klein says "Allegations about ... Jason being Michael Jackson's lover are ridiculous.  That story was made up ... "

Klein also scoffs at allegations he contributed to MJ's death, saying, "I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself ..."

annie

AD 4 minutes ago

It always seems strange to me that his children look an awful lot like each of these men.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Prince will be plump like daddy Arnie in a few years time.

AussieMJFan

Too be honest if Michael way Gay what's the big deal? I think he was straight.. He might be A-Sexual maybe? Does it really matter though.

Even if MJ was Gay he wouldn't be with this ugly fat slob lmfao!

What I'm saying is Dr Kliein is an idiot. He shouldn't be spreading information - true or not, about other people's lives.

In other words he needs to SHUT THE F*** UP!

Marnie

Trevis 7 minutes ago
I hope the media makes an example out of this guy. Why Arnie would even stand next to that guy while he was lying to everyone should make anyone question his loyalty to the Jackson name. This dude is f*cking strange, most of his MJ stories seem questionable anyways, and you guys put mic in front of him like we all give a dam what he has to say. Has it not BEEN obvious this foolwould say anything?
_____________________________________________________

Yep! I am in 100% agreement with you Trevis. Any MJ fan who has Klein listed as a FB friend is suspect to me. I suppose they are bangwagon fans because people in the KNOW, know what Klein did, it's just not the Jason stuff, it goes MUCH DEEPER than that.

VP

I don't believe a word Klein has to say, but even if MJ was gay, I wouldn't be any less of a fan. Who cares if he was or wasn't?! At the end of the day he will always be an icon and a musical genius!!! RIP MJ

Kerry

Arnie,

You are a fat, ugly, disgusting person who has probably always had the hots for MJ all your life (unrequited love.) You deceived him in life and now you are doing the same in death. Just shut your trap and go far, far away.........................................

Gsharon 710

Lyimg A.H. could have secretly been in Michael's home that night. Maybe one of them pushed the extra iv med, and got rid of security tapes! Hope the Jackson's sue both their asses on behalf of the children.

What the hell?

Siggisis

Arnie Parnie is nuts. Totally and utterly nuts. And a sleazeball. I wonder what he is "on" - or is he just born that way?

annie

Gsharon 710

What the hell?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, let them try to sue Arnie Klein, and he will spill all of Jacko's secrets, like the fact that he is the real father of those two white children, how Jacko, a black man, asked a white man to father kids for him, I can't wait.

karlew

...And Murray is the only one to blame for Jackson's downfall eh? With friends like this Jackson surely wasn't wanting for enemies that's for sure.

nan

_____________________________________________________

well i was on kliens page and i guess someone from tmz was too since they put it on their site.so i guess we are both suspect to you..
i am well aware there is a lot more then what klien is saying and so is tmz if they were on that page..the jason stuff was secondary to what he had to say about others. of course if klien wants to talk , i am going to listen..harvey let him talk for hours in his interview..doesnt mean i believe everything he says , but tmz is cherrypicking this story because his note was more about harvey then jason..lol

AussieMJFan

^^ I had no idea Arnold Klein had Facebook and i certainly wouldn't add him anyway.. YUCK

Marnie

"well i was on kliens page and i guess someone from tmz was too since they put it on their site.so i guess we are both suspect to you."

TMZ is a news/tabloid site, they aren't professing to be fans of MJ. I suspect a reporter from TMZ to be on Klein's FB page, NOT an MJ fan.

Sag10

Dr. Klein is such a phony! Wasn't he the person injecting Michael with Demerol... What kind of friends did he have?

Sammie

How can a person make a statement with their own mouth then turn around and say the "allegations are untrue? when they are the ones who made those allegations? I'd never make it in Hollywood. I can't lie with a straight face.