Lindsay Lohan -- "Blindsided" By Jail Sentence

4/24/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you were shocked Lindsay Lohan got sentenced to jail yesterday, you're not alone -- sources close to LiLo tell us no one was more shocked than she was.

0422_Lindsay_lohan_GETTY_EX2
Lindsay was sentenced to 120 days in jail yesterday by Judge Stephanie Sautner.  She was bailed out of Lynwood Correctional Facility after spending five hours inside.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she was under the impression she'd be going home after the hearing ... and was "blindsided" when she got sentenced. We're told Lindsay described the situation as "ridiculous" and "f**ked up."

According to our sources, Lindsay spent her Saturday with her sister, Ali, and her brother, Michael Jr.

We're told Lindsay is glad she's not behind bars (for the moment) and is looking forward to appealing.

Who Farted

The whole situation is actually quite sad. Even if the ruling is not over turned,(and you can bet it will be) what do you think she will be doing after wards? Big Screen?? Having a reputation as bad as she does really has limited her options. Things will not get better for this girl, ever. People want her to accept her just deserts. But it goes even deeper than that. She has given the entire world a front row seat to her manipulative, selfish, narcissistic, life. And now she has people who dislike her. Quite a few to be sure.

You know, I've always said in the back of my head....All she has to do is be humble and accept responsibility, Now that she will soon be forced to, I think it will be too little too late for Lohan.

I grew up on ALLLLL of her movies. Me and my younger sister. I LOVED LOVED LOVED her. We both did, but me more so. Lindsay was such a beautiful, talented actor. And she threw it ALL away?? Her character is flawed, and that alone is very hard to get over when you admired someone. Face it, her reputation SUCKS. What bothers me further, is that the answers are right here for her. And she could care less. The meek and humble rule the earth. Someone please teach it to her.

suza271

I'm number 2 in line

Superman

No, bitch. The way that you act is what's "ridiculous" and "f**ked up"!!!!! Take responsibility for your stupid, childish, reckless behavior!!!

Who Farted

ive been from next in line to number 2 for the last ten fifteen minutes :(

Blood Red Witch

Suza, we were having a problem with a paypal account. We are trying to set up yet another chat room with a different paypal account that will let everyone in. We will post as soon as we get this worked out!!!!!!!!! Sorry about this

sandman

What's to appeal?

20 minutes in jail... she should consider herself blessed by the "justice" of the left coast. Sold heroin to a nine year old? 20 minutes in the pokey is enough for that. Welcome to la-la land.

She'll be blessed until she kills herself &/or somebody else. At that point she'll have been better off in jail.

Mikey

Recent Lindsay Lohan Tweet:

pls twt/impt 2 us Sen. Feinstein & @OrrinHatch Let's Stop Putting Our Kids In Prison!

KAREN LINDA HARRIS

WHATEVER SHE IS NOT DOING SHE NEEDS TO KEEP NOT , DOING IT SHE LOOKS SO SO SO MUCH BETTER HER SKIN HAS COME ALIVE.

TCYB

She is never going to change. The community service was a perfect fit for her. Paris Hilton could do it with a smile, Lohan needs to get her @ss kicked.

Blood Red Witch

Suza the new chat room that will let everyone in is almost done!!!!

Who Farted

She looks awful...

have u seen her w/out her sunglasses on in a minute??

suza271

I'd hate for you guys to have to pay...

I bet ZippyChat will be up and running again tomorrow. I tried creating LindsayLand 2.0 but had the same problem. So, I'm assuming their website is just down. If you want, I can create a meebo chat just for today. It wouldn't be perm. but it's free.

Who Farted

suza271 less than a minute ago

I'd hate for you guys to have to pay...

OK :) Please.

ceanf

shocked? well lindsay, dont try to steal jewelry that you have more than enough money to pay for and these kind of things wont happen. what a dumb bitch.

Liz

Just do the friggin time already. Like everyone else in the world would have done. Your dumb ASS shouldn't have stole it in the first place. There is noway your innocent. Man up!