Teen Dad:

Baby Mama Got Preggo

for MTV Show

4/23/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"16 & Pregnant" star Josh Smith says his baby mama PLOTTED to get pregnant just so she could be on the MTV reality show ... this according to court documents.

0422_jennifer_josh_EX2
Smith filed a request for a restraining order against Jennifer Del Rio this week -- stemming from an incident in which she allegedly punched Josh in the face.

In the docs, Smith claims his baby mama is a "compulsive liar" who concocted a diabolical scheme to get pregnant -- allegedly telling him she was knocked up (even though she wasn't) so he wouldn't wear a condom.

Smith explains ... "She was giving me sonogram pictures ... that she claimed was 'our baby' when in actually [sic] it was her friend's sonogram pictures she was copying. She lied to me and my parents for 3 months saying she was pregnant. She wanted so desperately to be on 'Sixteen and Pregnant'."

As for the restraining order, Jennifer claims she never attacked Josh ... and has since filed for a restraining order against HIM ... claiming Josh punched himself in the face to set her up so she would go to jail.

The couple is scheduled to be back in court on May 2.

Clint

SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR TRAILER TRASH.

NelsonH

Everyone involved has serious mental problems.

dd

NO IDIOT, she got pregnant because YOU fell for it, protect yourself!

dd

@Bully, I think their parents did!

AyeJay

This has been evident for like 3 months now ever since they talked about on tv shows.

bunny

So you're saying she's just like all the people here in the ghetto who get knocked up so they don't have to work and they can rake in money from the government and the people that pay their taxes. Hoodrats have no shame. All they want is something for having a baby. I know, close your legs and act like a lady. No, I guess that doesn't work for these kind of people.

David

Who are these people? Do I care?

Kbullet

Anyone else notice that he said he stopped wearing a condom because she said she was pregnant? If you are too dumb to realize that you can get diseases without a condom then you are too dumb to bring a life into this world.

Danielle

I am not sure if she did that or not, there is a likelyhood she did, in my opinion, but every picture I see of this guy he just does not look like he is all there. His eyes are just void of emotion or anything, he reminds me of a you would expect to see if looking at a psychopath.

Jacqueline

disgusting. I really feel for these children. Children having children isnt right. I don't get why they always show he males being abused, by god they'd never show a female getting the **** slapped out of her, even though i'm sure she deserves it.
MTV as glorified teen pregnancy making it seem ok. if you get pregnant young you can be a tv. That seems to be the message now. Who knew getting knocked up at 16 could make someone famous. MTV should be ashamed.

Hotwheelz

who really watches that crap anyways......

Hotwheelz

who really watches that crap anyways......

northern lights

A teenager using a baby as LEVERAGE for something????

Nope, NEVER HEARD OF this day and age.

Vicki

I was a teen mom and thank god no one followed me around with a camera,,,I'm so blessed that my 2 boys turned out normal and are good men...one is a stunt man in Toronto and does really well for himself and the other one lives in Victoria as so do we and he works for my husband in real estate and is a property manager,,,,the one things my boys are not doing is having there kids in their teens like me,,,it's very hard to raise kids when your just a kid yourself,,,,you need good help and again I was one of the lucky ones but i don't think these kids will ever get a chance because look already how the parents are acting,,wow, so bad and so sad too!

Diggy

lol @ the posters who are actually angry that these teens (and mostly the ones who seem to get on the show) are white. OMG!!! they can't be white!!! white kids dont have kids at a young age! they are good and pure right? smh...ever heard of white trash? sorry folks, but irresponsible idiots come in all colors.