Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey Business

4/24/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten hold of Oksana Grigorieva's ammo in her war with Mel Gibson over whether her secret recordings were edited ... and O.G.'s expert claims they're the real deal.

0422_mel_gibson_doc_EX

TMZ has obtained a declaration Kent Gibson, a forensic audio expert who examined the 18 recordings from Oksana's computer -- 9 are voicemails from Mel and 9 are recorded conversations between Mel and Oksana.  By the way, check out the times the various calls were made -- interesting.

0422_mel_gibson_audio_tape_EX
In his declaration filed in the family law case and obtained by TMZ, Kent says, "In my professional opinion as a forensic audio examiner, I conclude that the recordings have not been modified, and can be considered authentic."

Oksana is pissed at Mel for saying the tapes were edited.  However, in Mel's interview with deadlinehollywood.com, when Mel talks about edited tapes, he appears to be referring to the tapes that were leaked in the media.  In other words, it's possible the recordings in Oksana's computer are pristine but they were later edited before going online.

1995 COMMENTS

moussemaker

RadarOnline released edited/censored versions.
Like the name of the nanny was beeped, or the name of the man Mel suspected being Oksana's lover.

janet

Harvey/TMZ...try something different. Lohan and Sheen never did the posts that Gibson / Ox did.

Ripped off ROl, with the Ox / Gibson recordings, and got the most posts TMZ ever had. Per Harvey that put TMZ on the map.

Doing it again. Harvey Levin/TMZ needs to rehash for posts.

Always, TMZ staff, never a name. Check the timing. Harvey Levin, enough. Happy Easter.

moussemaker

@ KM
12:40 p.m. February 19 first entry...

His mistake. It was 12:40 am according to RadarOnline, and that makes more sense because why would he write down all the am calls after the pm call?

KM

RadarOnline released edited/censored versions.

Your point is?

Oksana stated the tapes were not edited, ROL stated the tapes were not edited.

middleagedcrazy

Now supposedly, the piano player is a recording and music professional. That is her alleged 'business' and 'profession.'

Anyone working in those fields would know copyright, illegal recording, illegal use of name, illegal use of copyright etc., probably better than anyone commenting here.

The piano player supposedly found the ONE loophole (domestic violence) to justify her illegal recording and dissemination.

The piano player has supposedly found a loophole in the Gibson Family trusts.

The one interview Mr. Gibson has given gave her a few outs -- let's see if she is smart enough to take them. Must say that what we have seen publicly so far, she is not.

Tee hee

michelle

Sanguis ejus super nos et super filios nostros.

Non haberes potestatem adversum me ullam, nisi tibi datum esset desuper. Propterea, qui me tradidit tibi, majus peccatum habet

JESUS NAZARENUS REX JUDAEORUM

attendite et videte si est dolor sicut dolor menus

KM

Big mistake to make in a sworn declaration, if it was, the court would have corrected it and it would have been initialed or redone to clarify the mistake...So I do not buy your version of his mistake!

Still does not explain why Mel was recorded on the 20th...She only recorded him in one night remember, that was important enough for ROL to quote her on!

champix_o

Why isn't she charging him with harassment? Why isn't she charging him with making threats? She has tapes.

KM 11 minutes ago
Yes Tell, I remember that post...
Nice flush out too huh! A big fail for Ox and her expert today!
@KM - score one for Gibson lol!
=====================================
Absolutely!
I mention in my earlier post todat that IMO there was a REASON Mel Gibson mentioned the ‘edited’ tapes (and the ONE night, I guess) so publically .. don’t want to go into any details of my speculations since this is a public forum and ALL :) can read it :) Wonder if you guys get any feeling about that too )))
One BIG one for Mel Gibson!! Lol!

moussemaker

@KM:
"Oksana stated the tapes were not edited, ROL stated the tapes were not edited."
Oksana and the lawyers have the unedited version.

Who knows who edited them? I don't. But somebody did censor them.

fuddyduddy

OG is a lying POS!

More from the LKL interview:

KING: So, what led to the phone call?

GRIGORIEVA: The phone calls were made -- all of the phone calls that were recorded were recorded on the same night of 18 February and 18 to the 19th. He started calling me early in the evening.

KING: What was he angry about?

GRIGORIEVA: Because I left him, because I thought he's going to hit us again that evening.

***so here OG is claiming she only recorded from February 18 to 19. And what is the crap about "hit us again"?

KM

Oksana and the lawyers have the unedited version.

Who knows who edited them? I don't. But somebody did censor them.

Someone with a motive? Someone who illegaly recorded over 3 days? Someone who leaked the tapes?

KM

Fuddy

Ox forgot to tell Larry she recorded him on the 20th too!

fuddyduddy

KM -- that's exactly what I was getting at on POS comment.

moussemaker

@KM: Explain why the expert wrote 12:40 PM before all the AM calls that day? Is it because he is a Gibson?

It cannot be an afternoon call because Mel referred to this voice message when he was talking to Oksana in Tape 3:
"M: Um, don't hire (name omitted) to come there, OK? Did you get that message?"
And Tape 3 was the six minute call just after he left that message:

February 19, 12:40am
MG: Edith is not to work at your house. If she does, I will fire her. I will not pay her for any hours at your house. OK? She only works at my house. Alright? I don’t want her at your house or I will fire her. You know I will do it. I fire people all the time. You will have to find some other f*cker but you will have to pay for it yourself. She works at my house. She is my employee. Just thought I would mention that right now. If you want to call me back, I think we should discuss the terms of separation, don’t you? Don’t you think? Yes? Yes, let’s do it. I won’t smoke either, just to f*ck with you. I want to really badly. You would love me to. Because you want to destroy me and see me die. I know subconsciously that is your whole f*cking aim, is to ruin me. But I won’t let you. Alright. You selfish bitch. Alright.

Tellthetruth59

@Champix - I think Mel Gibson is having a Happy Easter. Ox gave him a nice gift.