"Bachelor" Winner's Offspring -- On the Small Screen

4/25/2011 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shayne Lamas' unborn child is already acting like his/her mama -- because the baby-to-be hammed it up for the cameras ... during an ultrasound.

0422_lamas_video_ex
Lamas is expecting a child with hubby Nik Richie of TheDirty.com. The two went in for a check-up this week and Nik filmed the ultrasound -- where their little boy/girl seemed to be waving up a storm on screen.

At one point, Richie swears he sees boy parts on the screen -- but the nurse assures him it's too soon to tell.

That little kid will either be giving out or accepting roses in no time.

Cartman

Ultrasound is the first step in abortion. I say go for it.

M

C L I T BITCHY got her pregnant just so he could sell this to TMZ to promote his pathetic poser site... he might want to get a paternity test.... because it's not likely she's having sex with his HEINOUS ASS... just sayin'..

M

**** BITCHY got her pregnant just so he could sell this to TMZ to promote his pathetic poser site... he might want to get a paternity test.... because it's not likely she's having sex with his HEINOUS ASS... just sayin'...

Sociopaths are Sad

LOL. I know people like this in real life...that's what's sad. So self-absorbed and superficial. Obsessed with their looks and the looks of others. Having children to "see what they will look like" and living their lives just so others will see them. Look at me, look at me! Look at my baby! Isn't she/he cute? Doesn't she/he look just like me and/or hubby? Aren't we the coolest, best looking couple? Aren't we successful at life? So sad.

They are just going to eff up that poor child who will be a combination of their looks pre plastic surgery, a combination of their IQs, and be affected by all the drugs and crappy food that they ingest. I hope Shayne has at least stopped dying her naturally dark brown hair because peroxide crosses the placenta. What a trashy wh0re that woman is...and her husband is the epitome of an insecure misogynist. He will just dump her when she turns 30. Or she will leave him before that for someone who can further her fledgling career.

These two are so vomitous. I feel like I need to take a shower just looking at them.

Sociopaths are Sad

I mean, Shayne is just so stupid. She's pregnant and she eats sushi, gets mani/pedis...doesn't she know pregnant women should limit their amount of fish especially raw fish because the mercury content is bad for the fetus? Doesn't she know that the chemicals in nail polish can damage a developing fetus? The chemicals in make-up, hair dye, etc? I mean she will have to change her whole lifestyle if she wants this baby to be healthy and not have long-term damage. She's just so disgusting...this Shayne person. Why isn't she steralized?

Sociopaths are Sad

LOL. I just watched the video. Idiot Hooman says "please be good-looking" to the unborn fetus in the ultrasound. LMAO. Pathetic, not to mention impossible. Hooman is ugly and short. And Shayne has the body of a munchkin/gremlin - pudgy and short and flat-chested (before implants). Can't tell about Shayne's face as she has had a ton of plastic surgery.

"Please be good-looking"...who says that? The poor unborn kid.

At one point Hooman says "I think I see a weiner." Pure class, that Hooman. What an ugly name - HOOMAN. It's the name of someone who smells. No wonder Shayne doesn't call him by his name...she just calls him "babe". "Babe - lookit...baby's waving". Vomitous. How many people have died in the tsunami in Japan...yet these two are allowed to live?

ugly as sin

The internet has really allowed us all to see just how evil/mean people really are. Without the censure of speaking in public people will "say" any mean rotten thing abt anyone they so choose. I'd like to know wht makes/made all of u so f-in great?

TwinMom

That was boring. Don't know who these people are but the woman looks too old to be pregnant.

lanie

I had no idea who either of them were the last time you posted the story, but I googled them both..and watched a clip of the guy on Dr Phil and he was horrendous. Why would anyone proceate with someone as slimy and soulless as that cretin? He seems like a total arrogant, materialistic, vain, vapid, vile sociopath. That says a lot about her - to stay married to him. She claims she didn't know who he was when she married him - which I can understand - I had no idea who he was either.

But once she found out what he does for a "living" - a career of bullying and demeaning people.. anyone with any depth, empathy, sympathy for other humans -- anyone with morals and values would get a divorce ASAP from a creature like this.

Both of them sound so stupid and brain dead - they don't need to be parents EVER.

And by the way, he is one UGLY dude. He has no right to ever criticize someone's looks. He's disgusting.

lanie

His name is HOOMAN? Is he muslim? He looks like middle-eastern. The guy should look in the mirror. If a child is made with his DNA and semen -- it will be ugly. He's not attractive and any kid he spawns will likely inherit his genes.

lanie

His name is HOOMAN? For real? Is he muslim? He looks middle-eastern. The guy should look in the mirror. If a child is made with his DNA/semen - it will be ugly. He's not attractive and any kid he spawns with likely inherit his genes.

Poor kid.

Having an ugly dad. An illiterate, brain dead mother. Both with no compassion or morals. How will they raise their child to be a good, compassionate person with good character and morals and values -- when they do not possess those qualities?

The kid will probably commit suicide with the expectations that deadbeat loser Hooman has for them..

Kim

Gimme a break! I just went in for my ultrasound and my baby was waving and moving around too. Does that mean my child is going to be a big screen star?? Nope! It just means my baby was awake and active at the time of the ultrasound. Seriously TMZ are you desperate for some entertainment news or what??

CP

This surely has to be a sign of the apocalypse.

jackmama311

is that the batsignal on the monitor?

January Jonez

At first I thought WTF? But then I remembered that those two always need $$$..(who doesn't)..Back in the day, his agent said Nikki would hoe himself out for a dime.....Besides, Nik has dropped Harvey's name before..apparently they are "friends"...whatever that means...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments