Homeless Women Theater Group: GIVE US LINDSAY!

4/28/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan might soon be stagebound -- because TMZ has learned, there's a theater program at the homeless shelter where she's doing community service ... and they want her bad.

0427_downtown_womens_shelter_lilo_ex

A rep for L.A.'s Downtown Women's Center -- an organization for nearby homeless women -- tells TMZ, the theater workshop is extremely interested in having Lindsay contribute her talents when she kicks off her 360 hours of community service this week.

The workshop is called D.I.V.A.S -- which stands for Dames Investing in Very Authentic Storytelling -- and it consists of approximately 15 women who meet two hours a week ... to learn how to express themselves through writing, performing, and the spoken word.

Lindsay hasn't been assigned to a particular workshop ... yet --but we're told she loves the idea of working with the D.I.V.A.S. program ... and thinks it's "a perfect fit for her community service."

ciimonstr

..meh, sack her.

Cartman

I'd like to see Lindsay homeless.

WetChiliFart

I want to sniff her buttcrack

Carvey

Okay, let her work there with these chicks for their scheduled two hours per week - for the next 180 weeks. Have fun for the next three and a half years starring in homeless theater, mean girl.

chefadam

Smells like shicken

STARR C

I think they want Lindsay to go downtown in the woman's center!

FallenAngel

I don't get it.........why not just do jail time instead of community service? I'd rather sit in jail for 15-30 days than do community service. If I was lindsay I would do like 12 hours of community service a day and get rid of it in a month.
@Carvey....I agree why spread it out over 180 weeks? Why not just do it all and then just get on with your life?
Honestly she dragged this thing for so long....I am so dissapointed with her, all she had to do after 2 DUI was show up once a week and do community service/rehab or whatever she was supposed to do but she missed like half of it, so now she has to do like 150times more crap. I love Lindsay and I think she deserves a chance, but God, what a frickin Idiot!
And P.S. I totally think she got set up with that necklace.....something is totally fishy about the place waiting a month to get their necklace back and then trying to build their business on selling (updating every day) a tape of her I might add.

sean

pony princess,
So let us know what happened between you and @nicole with your cute bantering @the rocky and Johnsmith that your back to being best friends again swapping avatars together .Just admit it your BUSTED you have always been a Trollhan 100% and the most filthy sludge pile sucking manipulator of the 'hole' gang of Carnival Barkers.....

chefadam

Holy Crap! I want Lindsay to go downtown in the womans center as well.

Made it Past 27

Great idea. It will help Lindsay and the women in the group.

Superman

A "perfect fit" because all she has to do is sit and bark-out orders?!? Nah, I'm pretty sure the judge intended for her to see how fortunate she has it! And sitting around and playing director doesn't do that. The good news it's for only 2 hours a week...so, she still needs to do something else, also.

Lola

No, no, no. That is no punishment at all, to let her play act some more. She loves the limelight, and this DIVAS is more of that for her. She needs to work with women really struggling, not those enrolled in the shelter theater group. She needs to see the dark side of life, not playtime. I'm glad for the women to have their play group, but if they have time for that, maybe they have time for a job, you know, one with pay.

If Lindsay is going to parade down to the shelter as Lindsay the actress, then forget it. Send her on to the electric chair and be done with this sorry charade.

sean

Hey lindsay Lohan,
you slut bucket you can go 'downtown' on me anytime..
Did you find Andrew that dude you lost in the mens room ..I hear his TOOT is the best in town.How is sobriety workin for ya ??

sean

@nicole @delmar any early morning updates..?

Did Lindz take her morning dump yet..?

Did she do her first lines of cocaine yet...?

Did she blame the mattress for her bad night of sleep...?

tb

You got this Lindsay. Just keep the focus you have now and keep moving forward. Ignore all the critics and haters and just focus and do you. You don't need words to prove yourself. Just work hard and make your big scree comeback and that will be all the proving you need. People are quick to count people out when they are down, but, with your talent and drive, you bounce back harder and bigger than before. I wish you all the best. Happy Thursday everyone!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments