Chuck Lorre -- Blasting Charlie With Monkey Jokes?

4/29/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre is taking a vicious shot at an actor -- accusing him of being a drug addict who is "impossible to work with" ... but the shocker is he's NOT talking about Charlie Sheen. Maybe.

0429_charlie_sheen_monkey_tmz_bn

At the end of last night's "The Big Bang Theory" ... Lorre's vanity card seems to be joking about a monkey that was on the episode -- saying its "behavior became increasingly erratic, to the point of refusing to come out of his trailer to rehearse."

The card continues, "The monkey is a heroin addict. Yes, hard as it may be to believe, the monkey had a monkey on his back." It goes on to say the monkey is in detox and a 12 step program.

0429_chuck_lorre_vanity_card

But after Lorre's announcement he's retooling "Two and a Half Men" without Charlie -- and Charlie's nuclear response, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

electriczipper

as always if I choose to be

JeffTheFan

I don't think Charlie's "winning".

Special K

Ha ha ha, laughed my ass off at the vanity card.

Hmmmm just makes me wonder, does the monkey also have goddesses?

Keiths Wife

electriczipper....oh wow you are my hero. Now to the article....Charlie, I predict in 3 years; nobody will know your name or what you did in Hollyweird. You are already a has been but slowly you are being erased. My prayers are being answered. Now if Lohan and you were to team up ....it could help your image...imagine that! But, Lohan is interested in fur bugers and not weinees. Have a great day little man.

Tammy

He's been writing vanity cards about Charlie for awhile, so this is nothing new. He's an a_s_s_h_o_l_e and that won't change anytime soon either.

rico

ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE WENT AFTER THAT DOUCH BAG, GOOD FOR YOU LORRE......

Elle0375

look it's twins!! The monkey is much cuter though and better behaved.

bionicduck

Keith 3 minutes ago

"DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS IS F8CKING GAY?"

PrescottAuburn

This is clearly about George Walker Bush. How Dare they?! Do they have no respect?! Disgraceful! Mr. President, I salute thee. Amen.

Michelle

Any chance these two will ever start acting like adults?

two cents

Milk-a-what? lol!! Why should psycho charlie have all the fun? indeed.

Elle0375

The monkey has a higher IQ too, oh, and more class.

Starspotter

Chuck Lorre was most likely referring to the "chain-smoking" monkey featured in The Hangover 2 ("Thanks to the magic of computer graphics, the monkey in tonight's episode was not actually smoking a cigarette..."), and tying it in with Charlie Sheen's erratic behavior.

Nikki

Lorre is a douc.e bag. Men and Big Bang were my favorite shows. Now, I refuse to watch either show.

The part I can't seem to get over, is that when I am at work, I behave the part of the professional. If I am on vacation, I reserve the right to be myself. I don't think that just because I work somewhere, that the employer has the right to control, approve or disapprove of what I do on my own time.

The show was on haitus when his last episode occurred. He was doing his own thing, on his own time. I do not condone the drug use, but I think it is anyone's business what he does when he is not on company time. So, to be fired from work over what you do on vacation gives an employer way too much power.

I mean, if you can't be yourself when your are on vacation, when can you be? Ya know, as long as you don't kill someone or something.

Lorre is a d..o..u..c..h....e. I hope he goes broke.

ne est ce pas

Chuck, be careful, you do know male monkeys show their sexual excitement by throwing their own monkey poo at the object of their desires?
And some monkeys have a great throwing arm.
Get ready for the incoming salvo!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments