Chuck Lorre -- Blasting Charlie With Monkey Jokes?

4/29/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre is taking a vicious shot at an actor -- accusing him of being a drug addict who is "impossible to work with" ... but the shocker is he's NOT talking about Charlie Sheen. Maybe.

0429_charlie_sheen_monkey_tmz_bn

At the end of last night's "The Big Bang Theory" ... Lorre's vanity card seems to be joking about a monkey that was on the episode -- saying its "behavior became increasingly erratic, to the point of refusing to come out of his trailer to rehearse."

The card continues, "The monkey is a heroin addict. Yes, hard as it may be to believe, the monkey had a monkey on his back." It goes on to say the monkey is in detox and a 12 step program.

0429_chuck_lorre_vanity_card

But after Lorre's announcement he's retooling "Two and a Half Men" without Charlie -- and Charlie's nuclear response, we gotta ask ...

ksis

@Kathyo

Ok, one last time. I am gonna say this ONE LAST TIME. I did not start ANY of it. I came with my own opinions and I was jumped on with more nastiness than ANYONE has have ever gotten from me in return. If ANYONE thought that I was gonna just crawl under the rock and take punches, then they are SO mistaken. I give back what I receive. ALWAYS. And I never regret doing so. The ONLY thing I never do, even to the most ugly people, is use the personal information about them against them. I wasn't given that courtesy. And no offence, but I clearly remembe you being on JWLor's side.
I tried to be civil with you. I apologized to you more than once for one post that might have seemed harsh to you. No effect. So I quit trying.
I have a certain way of writing and I am not going to change it for anyone. If someone chooses to take everything I write personally, then it's on them, but somehow there are people here who disagree with me, and yet we are able to be respectful to one another. So how does that work? I'll tell you. It has to come from BOTH sides. I REFUSE being insulted for supporting Charlie without a payback.
Raymond is his own person, just like I am. He got his share of beating up for supporting Charlie and he has his own way of dealing with those that insulted him. I am not going to get into ANY discussion about him. He is my poste buddy here and he will stay that. Just like Nancy and RR are YOURS. I never asked anyone to stop being friends with anyone and I will not let anyone ask that of me.
I am not lumping people in one basket. When someone is respectful to me and doesn't openly say that calling my mother a drunken whore is AOK, I am just as respectful to them.
I hope I made my position clear.

ksis

@RoastBeef

Dahlink...I can take ANYTHING you throw at me, so you can quit trying to use my words against me, because it never works. LOL!
Saying like it is is GREAT. When one actually SAYS LIKE IT IS. Not like they would WANT it to be. Now go and understand the difference, and then get back to me. Or not.;))
Oh and don't forget to run with this to JWLor: if according to Charlie Sheen his wives ARE sluts, then he sure has a right to say it. After all, he has lived with them for years.

Mary C Toolan

What a shame that this has all happened due to drugs. Sheen was getting good money and keeping a lot of people working. I enjoyed the show very much and hope that they can replace him or go on. To think that he [Sheen] can't be replaced is showing how his thinking is going. Everyone can be replaced.

Nancy

@ksis

You went after me first, sweetheart. As you are so proud of proclaiming, you reap what you sow. Or is that "Sow" as in female of the porcine persuasion? Yeah, I'll go there and see you one better, only because that's your stated way of life. You claim to understand nothing else than an eye for an eye, so let's see you LIVE IT here.

The only problem with you is that you would LIKE to play the victim here, and YOU AREN'T. You are so far from victim status on this board that it's as disgusting as you claim me to be. Maybe even more so, since you're PRETENDING to be all lily white and blameless. You are just as bad, if not FAR WORSE than ANYONE in any of these threads.

Get over it, wannabe goddess. I've watched you attack, without provocation, nearly everyone who expressed a dislike for your Messiah, the God of NOTHING. You sling insults right and left, without even having been personally attacked. Anyone looking back through your profile can see it.

You are a bully who wants to pretend to be reasonable. And I will call your lying, sucking mouth out on it every time. You are NOT reasonable. You join your twin in attacking others who are, as you claim to be, just stating their own opinions. You start just as much, if not more, crap in these threads as your butt buddy Ray-Ray.

Kathyo

The only thing I will say in return is that I don't agree with the assessment that I was on Jw's side. I did not address specifially what he said to you every single time but I did say I did not agree with people who were saying things like that...I even went so far as to say that you deserved respect on this board and I don't expect anyone to stop being friends with anyone on this board. I have accepted that you just see this whole situation completely differently and I don't think you need to be beat up for your opinions...they just seem so ridiculous sometimes that people feel compelled to respond...and I'm sure you feel that our comments are ridiculous as well and as one sided as we think yours are....and that is not going to change. I am sure that is one thing we can agree on.

ksis

Hehehe. Lookie. The THING.
Monitoring your website again? Enjoy and stop obsessing about me;)

ksis

Kathyo 3 minutes ago

***********************

When you support a favorite, then your comments will always be one-sided. What the hell is wrong with that? I may argue with your one-sided comments, I may be sarcastic, but I never deny anyone the right to make those comments. None of us is going to change our opinions, so yeah, that we CAN agree on.

RoastBeef

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

@ksis
No, apparently you can't or you wouldn't be whining so much.
You might want to get a copyright for your words (like the Messiah) and have us pay to use your own words as a reminder of what you fling around to those who don't see the same glow around Ashtray's head as you do.
You stand by an abuser calling his chosen wives sluts. Why then does he knowingly marry sluts? How can a Sheenius be so stupid?
What's your defence for that? He married two of them now and had kids with them. It seems there's a pattern there and someone in common. Oh yes, of course, they BECAME sluts AFTER he married them for some reason. Begging pardon.

ksis

Why would I give ANY defence of that to someone like you? I would love to discuss that with someone who actually would listen and wouldn't attack me from the start. You seem way too agitated. Take some chill pills and go spew your BS to someone else, sweetie.

Joe

Fucccccccck Chuck Lorre #TeamCharlie

Nancy

Ahahahaha... attack YOU from the start? No one started off attacking you. You go after everyone here, so don't try to play little miss "above the fray." You're more vicious, snide, cruel and insulting than anyone else here, yet you're still pretending you're above it all.

YOU start it with people, and YOU have no one to blame but yourself. Still, it is slightly amusing to wander back and see how you play the victim. Kinda like a wh@re playing Madonna, y'know? And stick a freaking space in with your insipid smilies, would you? ;))))

Gotta love tabbed browsing... leaves one lots of time to do other things while the Hoover twins vent their spleen.

ksis

Blahblahblah. Anything else?

RoastBeef

Lost for words, are we, ksis? You have no problem in defending and justifying the Messiah calling the mother of his children sluts and for every other filthy and unconscionable thing he's said, do you?
''if according to Charlie Sheen his wives ARE sluts, then he sure has a right to say it. After all, he has lived with them for years.''

If anyone is agaitated here, it's you Ksis. Anyone who doesn't see things your way needs chill pills? Anyone who doesn't kiss Charlie's ass is full of BS? We get it.
We have every right to see Charlie our way and SAY IT (sorry if you don't like it), afterall, we have read and HEARD enough of his filthy, virulent, mocking words to put 2+2 together and be confident about about what kind of a bitter lowlife he is. You take a chill pill if you can't handle it.

Autumn_in_Michigan

ksis 53 minutes ago

"I am not act like some here and go look for the posts but I clearly remember only TWO people saying how wrong it was. But fine. Let's say you didn't support him. It's over and done with."

Looking at the posts might jog your memory. The two who said it was wrong were Lagoon and Nancy. The same Nancy you now refer to as a "THING".

michelle

Hi,

I think they both should just SHUT UP... I do not agree with what charlie has been doing, but you can only take so much, charlie finally had all he could take and said something, but no one is on his side.. Lorre has been doing this crap for years on those damn cards, and no one said to stop already.. So u tell me if someone did that to you on a weekly bases wouldn't u finally crack too? Maybe they need to fire lorre also to make it fair....

Lorre is no angel in all of this.... But stop with all of this do your law suit and WIN, but this is getting old.