Charlie Sheen -- I've Never Done Heroin

4/30/2011 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre must have the wrong monkey (*wink wink, nudge nudge) because Charlie Sheen tells us in no uncertain terms ... he's never done heroin!

0430_charlie_sheen_monkey_chuck_lorre_EX
Lorre took a not-so-veiled shot at Sheen on his vanity card at the end of "The Big Bang Theory" earlier this week. Lorre made reference to a monkey on the show behaving "increasingly erratic" and being "a heroin addict" -- but we all know who he was really referring to.

But Sheen tells TMZ point blank, "I have never done or tried heroin in my life."

And there you have it, straight from the monkey's mouth.

Nancy

Melissa 26 minutes ago

Birmingham, AL (WIAT) - As we reported on twitter earlier this afternoon, Charlie Sheen has indicated that he will visit Tuscaloosa tomorrow with this tweet:

Thank you David! RT @dhair7 Tuscaloosa get excited the warlock himself @charliesheen is coming to pay respects to our glorious town tomorrow

Not too many positive responses from our friends on twitter- responses ranged from "This is going to be a distraction" to "Is he bringing a bunch of money with him?". The most outspoken response? "Hasn't Tuscaloosa suffered enough?"

*****

He'd better get there before nightfall (after partying in Vegas all night) because major portions of the city don't have power yet. Oh yeah, and his bus had better have it's own gas supply, since stations across the state are either destroyed or have no power either.

What the BLEEP is he thinking? They don't have enough problems without having to deal with HIM showing up? WOW, talk about egotistical and short-sighted.

CalChapman

I wish somebody would intervene and check him into a rehab facility. He needs it.

Cal

Scott

I am willing to bet Charlie if he makes it starts his show off with something extremely tasteless such as........wow I have two godesses and never had a blow job like that before!!!!

Scott

When in reality he should be going OMG!!!!!!!! This disaster made me see the light I am donating all the money I made to this disaster may god help all those affected by this!

I am headed into rehab to reconnect with reality and those that mean most to me my fans.......

LOL like thats gonna happen......LOSING Chuckles....losing bigtime.

coco

No one wants to be lonely, Finding love can be tough enough but finding a mate that’s wealthy can even be harder. ,Wealthy Matching,com is meant to be the place to connect with beautiful and successful people. Check it out and chat with those wealthy, handsome or beautiful! love means more !
--wealthymatching.com---

angeleyes

Frankly I think loosing his job might be the best thing that ever happened to Charlie - He now has to really work to make money for his chosen lifestyle - so he has to keep clean and figure out what endorsements he can round up to pay him as well as look for and audition for movies , perhaps hire writers and finance a production of his own and actually Work! That also means staying clean so in a way Warner Bros. might have just saved his life as it seems he's coming down out of the clouds of Mars with his thinking as erractic as his behaviour has been.

Nancy

I am going to make a prediction:

Unless a new article on Sheen is posted in the meantime, his number ONE fan on this board is going to get up soon and plaster us all with how KIND and BENEVOLENT and BIG-HEARTED the Tuna Man is.

He collected a bucket of money (honest, cash in a bucket) for the injured Giants fan, Bryan Stow, at his show last night, in addition to the profits from his merch sales (no word whatsoever as to how he intends to distribute these funds-and no idea how much may have been collected). Wise celebrities have methods of insuring that no hint of impropriety swirls around their charitable donations, but we know Charlie the Tuna isn't very bright. I'm going to be googling Mr. Stow's name over the next few weeks, just to see if he actually GETS the funds that Charlie the Tuna collected in his name.

He's also imposing on - I mean, visiting - Tuscaloosa, Alabama tomorrow... and the mayor of the city was caught totally unaware.

That whole state is like a war zone. Power outages and utter destruction everywhere. People have been advised to fill their gas tanks in other states before crossing into Alabama because of the shortage of open gas stations. Do they really NEED him there with his freakin' huge tour bus? I think not, but his NUMBER ONE athletic supporter will be gushing all over these pages about his overwhelming "kindness" and "generosity" and "big heart." The people of Tuscaloosa don't seem incredibly enthusiastic about it either. Guess we'll see how well he's received.

I, on the other hand, will most likely lose my breakfast as soon as I see it - unless I manage to scroll past fast enough!

@CharlieSheen #LOSING

angeleyes

bbrown - Yes Mark Cuban, Donald Trump and Piers Morgan all said nice things about Charlie - I think in all likelihood he is a nice guy at various times to those he meets. He seemed to be a nice guy as the character Charlie Harper that he played (but he's an actor and the role called for that) - sort of a harmless goof in a lot of ways - But I do note that none of them has stepped up to finance anything Charlie is doing - so it's lip service to get them media exposure - at least that's how I read it as they all seem to be media hounds - Will they finance something in the future? - perhaps - Will Charlie stay clean? - perhaps - For his sake I hope so.
Make no mistake - I have nothing personal against Charlie Sheen - I don't condone many of his actions but I do understand some of them - like the goddesses - He's made some very big mistakes IMO and needs to get out of the lime light and do a darn good job of re-inventing his life - With time and diligence he can restart his career -

angeleyes

Nancy all I can say is if I was hit by devastation like Alabama was the last thing I'd need or want is a visit from Charlie Sheen.

RoastBeef

@ Nancy 9 minutes ago
I am going to make a prediction:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

You will be right on the mark, too.
Charlie's manipulations are slimier than snake oil and
even more transparent.

Kirk

i could of sworn i saw a charlie sheen drug test result that said positive for morphine, now i cant find any evidence of that anywhere. i guess i must have been dreaming or something. weird.

leslie

CHUCK LORRE APPEARS TO BE AN ANGRY CHILDISH MAN. NO DOUBT JEALOUS OF SHEEN OVER THE YRS. IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO GET LORRE OFF THE SHOW, HAVE ANOTHER WRITER DIRECTOR PUT CHARLIE BACK ON THE SHOW DO IT. LORRE SEEMS TO BE A LOOSE CANNON. SHEEN IS NO DIFFERENT THAN HE HAS EVER BEEN. HE HAS SUFFERED THE LOSS OF 2 MARRIAGES, THE MOTHER OF HIS TWINS IS IN DEEP WITH CRACK, HIS SON HAD HEART ABNORMALITY NO DOUBT DRUG RELATED. HIS RELAPSE AND THE LOSS OF HIS 1.2 MIL SALARY. BUT HE STILL TRUDGES ON. CONTINUES TO MAKE MONEY.

Made it Past 27

This just makes Chuck look bad.

Jackie

The Monkey looks cute than both of them. They need to grow up. Men say they aren't dramatic, but wow!...look at these ugly monkeys.

ksis

@angeleyes

I don't know where you got the idea that I think Chuck Lorre doesn't have the right to say what he does. I am not like 90% people around here and I don't deny the right to free speech. He HAS the right but he shouldn't be surprised if his words are used against him or if he gets sued for them. Charlie's are used against him all the time.

Some of you people will just stoop to any low. So now he is a bad guy because he wants to go to Alabama? WHO is it going to hurt exactly? Showing support is wrong suddenly? Why don't you start bashing him for trying to help this baseball fan in coma too. Bad bad Charlie.
You are pathetic.