Flavor Flav

I Was Targeted by

'Rookie Ass Cop'

5/2/2011 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flavor Flav says the only reason he was arrested Friday night is because some "curious Rookie Ass Cop" wanted to make a name for himself.

0502_flavor_flav_bn
Flav just went to his Twitter to explain how he ended up behind bars ... saying, "I was on my home from Benihana's I got pulled over by a curious Rookie Ass Cop."

Flav continued, "He found out I had a traffic warrant wanted to make a name for himself took me in and now I'm home laying my bed what's the big deal?!"

TMZ broke the story ... Flav was arrested and hauled into a Vegas jail after he was pulled over for a routine traffic stop ... and the cop noticed Flav had four warrants out for his arrest stemming from various traffic-related incidents. .

Apparently, Flav settled all of the outstanding issues -- because he also tweeted, "At least, I cleared up my sh*t ... some people are still on the run!"

FreeWill

So the cop is to blame for your stupidity? Really?

joeygirl45

Hmmmmmm.... another wannabe celebrity trying to blame everyone but themself...pay your tickets dude and they won't issue warrants for your fugly arse. What does this dude do anyway besides walk around with a stupid huge clock around his neck??? and Hey Mikey...please tell me your kiddin LOL

??

And the fact I had 4 outstanding warrants had nothing to do with my being arrested. I am surprised he didn't claim racism as the reason he was arrested. Must have been a brother that took him in. Wish this slug like most rap stars (and I say that with a straight face) would take their no talent azzes and move on.

writenow

Uh, no. All the rookie cops got laid off.

beachkid

Ouch! When will people learn to responsibility for their own action of their mistakes instead of blaming others? He rubbed me the wrong way and I won't eat at his restaurants.

Dayna

Your own fault for having 4 warrents Dumb A$$. You can't blame the cops for everything!

anony

I'm sure the cop tried to arrest him and then he ran down the street with the viking helmet on screaming "Flavor FLAV!!!"
And then the cop tased him.

Peggy

I don't think 4 warrents constitute a "curious ass cop". Heck, the cop probably didn't even know who he was. I wouldn't recognize a lot of so-called 'stars'. Even if he had the stupid name 'Flav' on his driver's license I wouldn't know him; I'd think what stupid mother would name her baby "Flav". And, to Mickey: why do blacks always have to play the race card when they are caught doing something illegal. Oh, poor me, I'm black so I got arrested. What a bunch of crap

Ro

What a f&*Cking tool! REALLY?? Why is it when I see a picture of you I have a slight vomit feeling in my throat???

GrannyDawletter

Yeah, boy-ee!

Flav, do America a flavor and STFU!

We could care less about your petty little problems.

Boomers

While I was eating, I found a clock in my chicken.

aquanet

He needs to shut up- if he didn't break the law- he wouldn't be in jail.

Tammy

Considering he can pay for his citations, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he forgot about them. I can't see him consciously ac***ulating FOUR warrants. Furthermore, considering the people in the justice system knew where to find him, it's not like he's hard to find, I'm guessing four warrants wasn't that big a deal to them.

Ted

No Flava..It's because you are a dumb@##

Anya

That is one fugly, dumbazz, fool!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments