Andy Dick Arrested -- Allegedly Wasted In Public

5/3/2011 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The downward spiral continues ... Andy Dick was arrested at a restaurant in Temecula, CA last night after cops say he was acting disorderly ... while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Andy Dick Arrested

The former "Celebrity Rehab" star was taken to a nearby jail ... where he was booked at 9:48 PM. Bail was set at $500.

Story developing ...

0311_celebrity_mug_shots_mel_footer

Stiletto

Looks like Anderson Cooper after a rough weekend.

dd

I'm not sure he's going to make it much longer, and when he is drunk he is quite nasty...

MIDNIGHT TOKER

stick to pot people

Wanda

Smiling all the way to the grave.
I do hope he makes it though. Sad.

Mikey

I guess people calling him a **** all day long real gets to him.

Chuck

He was acting. He wanted into the Men's prison to score, but not scoring drugs if you know what I mean! Needed some loving

Damon

The best he's looked in a while!

peoplearesilly

He's not even much of a celebrity; let's face it. His fame passed away a few years ago.

It's hard for me to have any respect for these types that have a chance at a much better life than most of us, and then blow it being stupid. Not much appreciation for what they could have or had and lost.

Snooki'sHairBump

Andy **** going to jail for being drunk and making an a$$ of himself is as shocking as Lindsay Lohan getting caught stealing and later on make up some dumb lie claiming it wasn't her. There's no shock value there. None at all.

I just made a Lindsay Lohan reference in a non-Lindsay Lohan post. TMZ is starting to rub off on me.

northern gypsy

well...looks like this one is going to self destruct any minute now !!!
if it's true...he's a ugly drunk...all the more reason to stop...
having said that...he looks pretty good in his mug shot !!!

Amy

He is definitely one that we are going to read about when he finally drinks/drugs himself to death. It's so sad because I remember him on Celebrity Rehab. I wish he could remember how much he wanted to be sober for his son.

Holly

Truth about an hour ago

MAN, THIS DUDE MAKES LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE A MONK. AND THAT'S PRETTY DAMN HARD TO DO. JUST SAYIN.

----------------------

Lindsay is still the leader

Janice

Yep, he's drunk. But he looks tired and happy at the same time, ha. Poor him.

moe l.

Please OD.

Nancy

LOL .. Having worked for Don Adams for many years . I KNEW & KNOW why he disliked '****' so much .. I never could stand him myself . before Don told me how he felt .. Perhaps he is in the 'who will die first' I never thought he was funny .. just a jerk had no clue how to be a comic ..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments