Lane Garrison -- Putting His Man Bits at Risk

5/3/2011 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Formerly imprisoned "Prison Break" star Lane Garrison broke a cardinal rule while jogging yesterday -- he forgot to holster the man parts. MAJOR flop, dude.050311_TV_lane_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Tom

The whole situation with Lane is terribly tragic. I am sure a day doesn't go by that he does not think about the price everyone has paid for driving recklessly while intoxicated.

averagewhitegirl

Now come on, if it was a young starlet jogging in a bikini there would be a video and lots of pics declaring how very sexy it all is...

Jeff

You posted a pic but couldn't post the video??
Next time post the damn video please.

And to the ugly faced dread lock guy: STFU and don't make unfunny "jokes" which are intended to humiliate and mock men for lookin at a f*ckin picture of another man.
"You gonna keep staring at that picture Mike!?" Or something similar to that.

If Harvey was staring at a pic of, let's say, Pam Anderson's water balloons would you make a "joke" out of that?? No, of course not.

And again, "joking" wasn't what you were looking to do. You were mocking Mike and attempting to make him seem gay for looking at a f*cking pic of a man's c*ck... through the shorts.

STFU next time... idiot.

mojo

I LOVE LANE GARRISON!!!

I could hold it inside my mouth to keep it from flopping around.

el polacko

nothing hotter than a big flopper...where's the video ?!?

Sheila

I saw that kid from King of the Hill rack his Dad that was kinda funny. I'm dissapointed I didn't see the bits actually flopping.

MichaelAmsterdam

Whats the big fuzz about?! So you can see that there's something in his pants... Well that might be because he's a GUY darlings. Thats what they have down there. Well... most guys do. Prude Americans :)

OMG

You have to keep looking at it Mike? LMAO

Deb

I agree with the above posting that it was tragic, what happened. We are all human we all make mistakes. And I think he is YUMMY and nothing wrong with this picture!

Otto

is THAT relevant?
no **** in sight....
that girl with the glasses making those comments haven't seen **** in a looong time....

Love Star Wars

He learned this "berry swing" at the prison.

richard

he asked me for cocaine one night while staying at a friend's house (a co-star of his on the prison show he was on). he gave me a serious attitude when i told him i didn't even know anybody who still does that sh*t, the 80's are over!

SantaFeJack

If you've got it, flaunt it!

TheMarshmallowMan

This dude should be sitting in prison and if he didn't have money, that is exactly where he would be.