Miley Does Nirvana -- Kurt Cobain Spins In Grave

5/3/2011 6:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus is Disney ... Nirvana is grunge -- and never the twain shall meet ... except it happened in Ecuador last week, when Miley decided to perform, "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

050311_miley_cyrus_video

marie

That was HORRIBLE as a Nirvana fan she sounded like ass! And 99% of her teeney bop fans don't even know who Nirvana is... Stick to singing poison songs you wacky ass bitch!

RockChick88

Come on! She was singing the song for her little brother. At least the girl is doing what she loves. Quit trash talking the girl and let her sing. If you think you can do better, then go sing for a living. IF you should happen to succeed, remember somebody is gonna hate what you do, and trash talk your life on a daily basis.

mozilla

Why do you think she is touring in every country but the USA...They don't know she's horrible yet. The child has bitten off more than she can chew.

Master Po

Kurt just came back to life so he could shoot himself again. Good job Miley, and now you see why we dont want you touring the States.

Kirk

this is really upsetting. it makes me want to blow my head off.

Miss Bu

The end of the world is near Courtney go knock some sense into this B!TCH!!!

JJKITTY

I had to stop it at 32 seconds it was waayyyy toooo painful to watch. Stick to what you know....you do NOT know how to honor Kurt's memory so stop slaughtering it!!!!!

yomama

wow, that was bad

_Taterman

I'm more shocked that people actually pay to hear her sing (if one can call it that). Miley sounds like she has been smoking Camel non-filtered cigarettes since the age of 5.

Fozzie

It just warms my dead heart to know that a few years ago parents were paying 10-15k for a Miley Cyrus ticket.

Now she can't even tour in the US due to lack of interest and is relegated down to 3rd world country markets.

I guess her crowing about her "fans" growing up with her and staying with her didn't exactly pan out. Thank you fans, thank you.

laura

Someone should have squashed that idea. She is the antichrist.

Lol

Yea I agree the band wasnt bad.... but she just murdered it. I think a drunk guy at karaoke will do better

STFUP

Blasphemy! BURN HER!
She sounded like $**t too.
The remaining members of Nirvana should sue her. I'm sure she never got permission to perform that song.

CrisDizzle

Just an awful cover of a Nirvana classic. Go away Hannah Montana!!

CT2000

What does she even know about Nirvana? She was born after this song came out. I guess she must think it must be "kewl" since it was popular when she was an infant. Her "Party In The USA" makes me want to rip my ears out. Seriously.