MJ's Mom -- My Son Was NO Child Molester!!!!!

5/4/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson is still ADAMANT her son never molested any children ... including MJ's 1993 accuser -- and insists MJ only paid the kid off because his lawyers gave him bad advice.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Katherine appeared on "Today" this morning ... where Matt Lauer asked if there was anything she wanted to clear up about her son's life.

Katherine responded, "As far as Michael being a child molester ... that's the biggest lie ever been told."

MJ's mom said she read an article after MJ died -- in which the 1993 accuser allegedly admitted he made up the story against Michael.

When Lauer asked why MJ forked over a settlement with the boy ... Katherine said, "His lawyers told him he should just pay the money .. they thought that just paying the money and shut the people up would be the right thing to do."

Katherine said she asked MJ why he made the move -- and MJ told

her, "I didn't want to do it either mother, I wanted to fight it because I knew it wasn't the truth."

Ulja

Kittycat101 32 minutes ago I agree with you.

manbearpig 56 minutes ago You seem stupid and very limited by the mind.

Wilson1234

I see a lot people keep saying MJ fans have no proof that he never molested a child. That's true. But one thing we do have is that HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT IN COURT. If he was found guilty, we would not be defending his innocence. The people who claim him to be a pedophile are going by allegations and evidence that the jury didn't believe. I defend him, because I love what he tried to represent and what he brought to the world. I believe that is what all fans love about him. I think to say that we worship him is a little far-fetched. We don't like when he is disrespected, so we stand up for him. There is a difference between the two.

V-4-Vendetta

50/50 on the results? Seriously, 20k people think he wasn't a molester? Something tells me they are the same ignorant people that still insist OJ was innocent.

dd

@MIDNIGHT u took the words right out of my mouth..WHAT THE HELL!

xAngel_Eyez_MJx

Michael was one of the kindest souls out there & to all these so called 'people' who have replied i guess it takez 1 to know 1!! If MJ was 1(which hez NOT) yu guyz must b 2!!! Yu people really need 2 get a LIFE & worry about yurselvez rather than otherz. I cant believe TMZ put this nasty, degrading & disgusting poll up in the first place, how low could you go?! LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE YU VULTUREZ!!!!!!!!! & 4 the rest ov yu ratz out there, dayyyyum i got no wordz 4 ya, all i no iz that yu need 2 b ashamed of yourselfz 4 speakin ill bwtz sum1 hu not even wiv us anymore, lemme juz tell ya wat goes around ***z around, so watch yur dayyyum bakz HATERZ cuz wat yu doin today with some1z reputation could easily *** bak & haunt yu 2mrw!!
I <3 Yu Michael!!!
PEACE OUT!

DOM

TMZ you are really getting on my nerves !
why do you put a poll with that forever insulting question ?
How dare you ?
It is thanks to medias like you or should I rather say tabloids that Michael will never be freed from the haters although he was found NOT GUILTY.
SHAME ON YOU !
DO***ENT YOURSELF AND YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW MICHAEL WAS SET UP BY SOME REAL EVIL PEOPLE WHO GOT AWAY WITH WHAT THEY DID TO HIM BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT TO DESTROY HIM.

MAKES ME WANNA PUKE !

Softgrey

The court found him not guilty. And it's true. Or by this voting you want to prove something different? Shame on you,TMZ, to arrange such things!Leave him alone. You do hurt many people.
God, what nonsense!

Betsy

When did his "accuser" admit he was lying? When did that happen? I'm sure that would have been big news. This poor woman is delusional.

Kay

There is NO PROOF that Michael Jackson was a child molester. Honestly, this situatiion is so old and played out. If it were a regualr person, I'm pretty sure people would have stopped talking about it by now, but since its Michael Jackson, people just won't shut up. You say, oh he was a child molester.... Were you there to witness anything? NO. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but he was found NOT GUILTY on ALL ACCOUNTS. The man has been dead for almost two years now and he's still being ridiculed. Its ridiculous.

Giuspe

The poll is a disgrace!
Michael Jackson was acquitted of all charges!
Write the truth not the lies!

"Lies run sprints,

but the TRUTH runs marathons!"

-Michael Jackson

Ashley

If you have bothered to read through court transcripts and other things, you would see that there is no evidence whatsoever against MJ. You people seriously believe that a man who had thousands of children at Neverland over the years only chose to abuse a couple of kids?

Come on now. Read the facts, not the tabloids.

mary

He was not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the FBI files, nothing was found !!!!!!!!!!!!!
No proof at all !!!!!!!!!
So sad how people can be so disgusting and bad.
Love you Michael.

mrs.chanels

NO HE WASN'T! IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! MONEY HUNGRY PIGS! THEY WILL PAY FOR THEIR LIES! MJ WAS A SWEET SOUL AND PEOPLE USED THAT BY LYING AND WANTING HIS MONEY! SO PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE...
R.I.P. MJ YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ALL...LOL

Sheila

Where are all these boys that were molested? They would be adults now. Those that had parents that said the boys were molested have come out and said that they were never molested, that their parents just wanted money.

Would I make a payout if I'd not molested someone? Who knows? There are people that have given false confessions they were so stressed and manipulated. Having the best legal team insisting that a payoff is cheaper and less harmful to your reputation might just get you to do it.

I think that if MJ were guilty, those that he molested, at least one of them, would be shouting from the rooftops.

sgm

Just because he had money and talent no one wants to believe he was a pedophile. Pedophiles come in all colors, he just had the money to get away with it! Mama Jackson doesn't want to admit it because that would make her look like a failure and as everyone knows she doesn't like to fail and she certainly doesn't like to lose out on any money! She and ole man Jackson are as crazy and messed up as Michael was.