Donald Trump: Hail to Someone Else -- I'm Not Running

5/16/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump says if he ran for President of the United States he'd win, but he still decided against doing it.

Donald Trump for President

Trump says, "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run I would be able to win the primary and ultimately the general election."  But, Trump concludes, "Ultimately business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector."

Trump, always shy, says, it was a hard decision, "especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country."

And in a shocker, Trump didn't wait until the finale of "Celebrity Apprentice" -- he pulled out a week before he crowns the winner.  Timing, Donald.

kdknick

what a schmuck!

Gsharon 710

D U H !

dd

@PENNY...NOW THAT'S HILARIOUS!

Flying Blind

Trump went from top of the ratings to the bottom of the ratings, but he was up against some "finales"

ted

Quelle surprise!

dd

When he did that F BOMB filled speech in Las Vegas in front of conservatives I knew he had a mental problem.

paigehop

Full of SH*T. And I'll admit he had me going.

Kill me if I ever watch that lying sh*thead's show.

I LOVE AMERICA, MY ARSE! He loves only one thing, HIMSELF.

Ronald RayGun

At this moment Robert De Niro and Bill Cosby are laughing their asses off!

Swords Woman

Thank God! Can you even begin to imagine him as OUR president? *shiver*

Greg Potts

Donald Trump is nothing but a pompous blow hard that will do just about anything for publicity. He is a fame whore that fooled the media into thinking that he was actually going to be a candidate for the 2012 presidential election. He fooled the media but didn't fool me. He is an arrogant jackass whose 15 minutes of fame was up long ago. Stick a fork in him, he's done!

And thats the truth

Trump was never serious about running. If you notice, he did all of this before the finale of his show. He did it for the publicity only. He purchased the rights to the Miss America program and all of the sudden there are controversies about the contestants. Sectret photos that were leaked...etc. He is the master of publicity and alot of people fell for it....lmfao

lil harvey

Good !!

Kathy

BEST NEWS OF THE DAY!!!!!!

Fidel's niece

Delusional fame whore and
the biggest ego in the Universe.

Sammie

Pompous idiot...............does he really think this country is THAT stupid?????