Michaele Salahi Runs for 'The Hills'?

5/6/2011 1:57 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's former White House party crasher turned failed "Real Housewives of DC" star Michaele Salahi, 45, running on the beach in San Diego the other day (left) -- and former "Hills" Barbie doll Heidi Montag, 24, back in 2009 (right).

0506_salahi_montag

Both are eerily lifelike.

We're just sayin'.

grace

They both look beautyful they could be sisters grace

kentrell

rellay

Muppet

I can't get past their ugly personalities to see any beauty in either one of them. They're both so hung up on looks it's really too bad. They're so shallow and to me that will never make either of them even remotely beautiful.

Abderia

oh god i never thought the day would come when the salahi woman looks better than montag...girl needs to gain some weight to balance out those jugs she has attached to her chest.

Abderia

and no...this is not heidi montag pre-surgery, it is obviously post-surgical procedures.....her face is drastically different not to mention the obvious funbags sizing.

GRYFFINDOR!

OMG Heidi looks terrible. Besides all that horrendous plastic surgery, she's so skinny she looks sick. The other chick. who is a complete nutjob btw, at least looks healthy.

CyndiChainsaW

Nice ribs. I never knew rib cages to be sexy.
Someone get that girl a cheeseburger, STAT!

chicagannie

Salehi may be kinda old but she looks great in that pic. Very nice body. Montag's? ewwww.....retch....gag...

Jus Another Viewer

That IS pretty bad that the 45 yr old woman makes the 24 yr old girl look SICKLY! I dont care for the Salahi's @ all, nor Montag, but the picture made me feel I needed to comment on how much BETTER the older of the two looks.
Heya Heidi (i know your reading this since there isnt ANYTHING else about you in the rag-mags) YOU need to do w/e it is Salahi is doing, because SHE puts YOU to Shame right HERE!

JLo on Steroids

white girls obsessed with showing your skeleton. Overly skinny doesn't equal healthy

Canadasux

These women, along with the rest of the entertainment industry, are absolutely vapid.

Googie

Same plastic surgeon or twins? Although the older one has a better body. Heidi looks skinny & has no muscle tone. How can it be that Heidi looks skinny & flabby at the same time.

Joe

as a person... i dont care for heidi or spencer. but... i must say she looks better with the plastic surgery. might be fake... but still... better.

JON BLOWS SATAN

Are you guys kidding me? I would tarnish Heidi's already tarnished reputation in a minute? Too skinny? You guys are just used to fat pigs that roam the USA. I would keep going until nothing came out, but dust.

Greg

Salahi has the better body . I will pick her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3