Queen's Royal Headgear -- ¡Ay, Caramba!

5/6/2011 5:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing a sombrero and smoking a cig with her cocktail, Queen Latifah got into the Cinco de Mayo spirit at a Mexican restaurant in NYC on Thursday.

0506_queen_latifah_Splash

Salud!

TheVolleyballGod

I wonder if they sell a sombrero big enough to cover her can, maybe only Lowes or Home Depot has them

smashley

loving that sombrero!

D-INCARNATION

Hope that hats not flamable

richard pierce

Butt ugly!

boston-gal,,,,

Love her! You go girl! Enjoy life!

Hench

Latifa..festive hat..now come to grips with the fact that you are not a Queen and never have been..get over yourself.

Jeff

Reasons why this cow sickens me:
- She refuses to confirm the fact that she's a lezbo. She's a horrible role model.
- She allowed Jenny Craig to pay her a tremendous amount of $$ and then the cow loses no weight. Her campaign became that she wants to be "a sahz active"!
Her "sahz active" consisted of losing around 8 pounds.
- She can speak English yet continues to put on that fake and stupid sounding accent.

Starla

Met her once years ago. She is SOOOO down to earth and personable. She's been in the game for quite a while....doing her thing...kudos QUEEN!

Keep it going & of course "they'll" keep it going! :O

Happy 5th!

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

DAMN!!! I thought that was George Lopez?

Celeb Gossip Addict

Sloane

She did come out. Nothing grand. No big announcement. She just allowed the paps to snap pics of her and her long time girlfriend on a yacht being touchy. Very cute. Google Latifah and Jeanette

Weasel

The photo proves she is indeed a smoker. Just not a pole smoker.

Mexican food huh and a Lesbian? It proves she would eat a taco in a flash.

CCC

Man, you lot are a bunch of ugly people on the inside. Racist, mean and idiotic responses on this site all the time. I would love to take a good look at some of you lives. I would much rather hang out with QL than most of you any day.

debschira

i don't care if she's pink, green or otherwise what she does is her bizness. i do however take with dislike the cig in her mouth. Man i am sitting hear with the oxygen in my nose and have to have it 24/7! that is due to 32 years of smoking!!! I long for the days when i could do all the wonderful things that i am missing AND THAT INCLUDES EVERYTHING THAT ANY ONE OF YOU PROBABLY DO ON A DAILY BASIS (NO JOKES PLEASE). I would love to hear that Latifah has gotten together with Whoopi Goldberg and they would honestly try (IT IS A VERY HARD HABIT TO QUIT) to give up this expensive, homewrecking, debillitating habit that will only bring heartache in the end. thanks for hearing me out.

Ziggy

Give her a break she's on vacation. She doesn't need to dress up and have her makeup done for that. She looks like she's having a great time...

@debschira I feel for you, and you are right, it is a filthy habit that is so hard to break. My late father was in the hospital recovering from lung cancer surgery and he was still going outside for a smoke. That was over 10 years ago, and my mother still suffers from the effects of second hand smoke...hope Queen gives it up too.

Mikey