"16 & Pregnant" Dad -- See What Happened Was ...

5/9/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"16 & Pregnant" baby daddy Ryan McElrath has been arrested three times during his short time on this Earth, and he says 66% of his run-ins with the law are a bad rap.

0508_Ryan_McElrath_tmz_ex_WM
As TMZ first reported, McElrath and baby mama Jamie McKay are no strangers to run-ins with the law. When we spoke with McElrath about his rap sheet, he had something to say about each one:

November 2010 -- Assault on a female, resisting arrest
-- "The women I 'assaulted' wanted the charges dropped."
-- "Everybody thought the charge was ridiculous, even the DA."

August 2010 -- DUI, Speeding
-- "I got a DUI and that was wrong of me."
-- That was "the one time I drank and drove."

July 2010 -- Felony possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana (less than half an ounce)
-- "Totally false"
-- "Cops found scales that contained residue of coke"
-- "They weren’t even my scales! They were my friends. I was returning them."
-- "I don’t do coke ... I didn’t have any coke on me."
-- "That case got thrown out"

So why so worried about the youth of America?

Phreaky

It's always someone else'e fault or a misunderstanding. Clearly this clown has been to the Lindsay Blohan school of defense.
P.S. Genius, innocent people don't go around carrying scales.
Dumbass.

BOB

isnt 16 a minor,,,,,thats getting a child under the age of 18 pregos,,,,harvey,,,it that a crime harvey,,,under age sex

kevin

Perhaps it was assault, perhaps it wasn't. I know of a case where the woman tripped & fell during an argument, said she was pushed, and the guy was charged with assault and arrested. Later she recanted, but the deed was done. Always remember, in keeping with today's woman-as-victim meme, the guy is always wrong.

Made it Past 27

WOW 3 arrests in 5 months?

MsA

"Totally false" A good starting defence...
"Cops found scales that contained residue of coke" ... Go on...
"They weren’t even my scales! They were my friends." OK, I might buy that....
"I was returning them." ..Dohhh!!! blew it!!

Austin Midwives

This is the good starting of defence, Clearly this clown has been to the Lindsay Blohan school of defense.

Frank

Looks like a typical Jiffy Lube or EZ Lube employee, but I may be giving him too much credit.

keeping it real

Who cares about these fools! TMZ must be having a slow night with star entertainment. So the old fall back the LOSERS!

Stop with these but wipes! 4 REALZ!

bunny

Nobody borrows their friends scales. Nobody's that stupid to believe that. It's a little odd that he had no prior arrest then in a few months, he suddenly keeps getting arrested. Pure white trash.

sick of it

Pure TRASH............

clintharless53

Remember She picked him. She had to have her Bad Boy.

Muppet

Can just tell this guy is going to be another "winner".

Jay

Glad to see MTV picked real winners for this show, keep up the good work!

TheHOLETruth

A separate reality: white boys and the American Justice system. This preferential treatment is backfiring on us-WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Meanie

Mate trash with trash and you get trash.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments